Glutton And Stuff'in

The day was November 20th. Years did not at all exist in Hell, yet months and days did. Glutton walked around Hell with an appetite for demon flesh. He finally found something, it was a cambion walking around aimlessly. It had both human and demon flesh. Zygoat watched from afar ontop of a hill. Glutton then noticed it forming a fireball, it was thrown right at Glutton but he just consumed the fire and licked his lips. "Stupid fucking demon!" He said before stabbing it to death, he then chomped the head off and grinned. Another demon showed up, it was Lux. Lux smirked at him kinkily and raised his brows. "Hey hottie, how are you?" He asked. Glutton growled a bit at him. "You son of a fucking bitch! My dinner last night was ruined because of you!" Glutton yelled. Lux chuckled and just made a little kissy face at him. "Come get some sugar, fat ass!" The demon teased. Glutton growled again and then charged at him, Lux was looking at his fingernails as he was being charged at, a wall of light suddenly appeared and Glutton face planted into it. Lux then caused the wall to develop more walls, concealing Glutton. "Fuck you!" He shouted while banging on the wall. Lux just laughed. "Your fucking bone necklace is shit." Lux replied. He then teleported Glutton to a bar in Sin City. Zygoat flew down to Lux with his claws unleashed. "You could of let me mess with him, you asshole." He said in a deep demonic voice. The fancy suit wearing demon just eyed him a bit. "Nah, that shit would be lame as hell. You can't just kill high ranking demons like that." Lux sighed. "I am Lucifer's law! I have every right to kill whom I choose. The weak go to death." Zygoat responded with a snarl. Glutton was already eating at the bar, stuffing his face with a bunch of food. He burped loudly and looked at the waiter. "More food, it is almost Thanksgiving." The demon said with an attitude. "I need to fill myself up before it arrives." Glutton groaned. Lucifer then walked into the bar and chuckled. "No you really don't." He said, the other demons backed away as his shining light formed around him. "You are going to jail for a bit!" Lucifer said.

The End.