Forest Exploration

Tibi walked down in a random part of Hell, suddenly noticing a forest. This was exactly what he needed, or at least wanted. Gold was mainly found in forests within Hell. Tibi walked right into the forest of fleshy trees. He crouched down at a puddle of blood as a hanging corpse was above him. It was from a random demon. The wolf dug his claws into the puddle and pulled out a piece of gold, he smiled widely. "Fuck yes!" He said. A wendigo suddenly growled at the wolf and approached him. "Deer, just what I needed." Tibi chuckled. The wendigo ran at him and tried scratching the demonic wolf's back. It missed him and was scratched right in the face with a pair of red claws. The beast growled, immediately healing back up. It tried attacking again, this time getting a bite on Tibi's neck. He yelped and threw the wendigo right off him, suddenly cutting the chest right open, it killed the beast finally. Tibi then started eating the corpse, making sure to get the organs in his maw before chomping down on them. The blood trickled down his mouth and he finished eating. A jumbee nearby was watching him walk away. Tibi finally got to a jackpot in the forest, there was a bunch of gold in one spot. The jumbee suddenly came out of a bush and stared at Tibi. It was a shadowy figure with white eyes. Tibi grinned and killed it instantly, causing the darkness filled demon to vanish. He snatched the gold up and ran out.

The End.