The Hunt For A Crystal

(This story was kind of a lost cause, I had mistakenly put Furfur instead of Bakenmut, which is the Easter bunny in this universe. I tried my best to fix this but I can't do all of it.)

Krampus night had ended, it was now December 26th. Barbatos was walking along a steep hill in Hell's purple land. The demon's wings flapped a bit as Bakenmut was joining him in his journey for a crimson crystal known only as The Crystal Of Blood. The rarity of it was a lot larger than any other minerals in Hell. It was worth trillions of lands if sold. Alastor was the first founder of it, he made it into a weapon. Barbatos grinned while sudden winds of heat brushed against his face. "So when do we get there?" Bakenmut asked with a big smirk. "I don't know, quite honestly." Barbatos replied. They then got to another hill which this time had a demon walking around. The demon was a skeleton with red flesh around it. The demon looked at them all of a sudden and let out a loud shriek before charging at them. Barbatos went into full battle mode and his wings slapped the demon away before it could even scratch at him. The demon then hurled a ball of fire at the two. Furfur caught it with his claws and threw it back, knocking it back with great force. It didn't die though, it got out a fiery whip and swiped at Bakenmut but he grabbed it and raised the demon into the air before slamming it down to the ground. The demon finally died with an explosion of bones and flesh. "What the fuck kind of demon was that?" Barbatos asked. "I don't know!" Bakenmut answered. Myers was watching from above a hill and suddenly walked down to the two. "Have you two seen Andraxas? You know, the long ass neck demon?" The boy asked, the two demons looked at eachother and then shook their heads. "Well, what are you guys doing anyway?" Myers asked again. "None of your damn business." Bakenmut replied. "Oh come on, just tell me." Myers said while sipping on a little soda. "Fine! We are looking for the Blood Crystal, happy now?" Bakenmut asked irritatingly. Myers nodded and then put his drink down. "I know where it is." He said. Barbatos had his eyes wide now. "How the fuck do you know that shit?" He asked. Myers then smiled a bit. "I saw it before on a trip with Lucifer." He replied. The boy then started leading them forward, eventually they made it to a land full of blood. The ground was wet feeling and there were dark red trees that were dripping with blood. "This is the place, there is a temple around here somewhere." Myers said. He then walked off and Bakenmut grinned widely before hopping over to the temple, which was seen infront of them. Barbatos growled and flew over to it as well, they both walked into the blood red temple and looked at the walls. The crystal was placed in a nest made of bones. There was also another demon standing next to it, it was Baal. Baal grinned at the two and raised his spider arms up. "Oh shit, you two?" He chuckled, the demon then tilted his head. "It's ours!" Bakenmut snarled, Baal then laughed a little before going behind the silly rabbit and punching the back of his head. Bakenmut fell to the ground, getting back up slowly. He threw a bomb right at the spider demon and managed to push him back with the explosion. The temple didn't seem to be damaged at all, Barbatos then summoned a bunch of bats to attack Baal but he just shot them with his webs. "You guys are so fucking stupid!" Baal claimed. "Are we?" Bakenmut replied. "Just let us have it! Please!" Barbatos begged. Baal just laughed his ass off, until a shadow appeared behind him and growled. It was Reficul. He loomed over Baal, scaring the demon right away. "Here you go guys." The demon said, he looked up and the two adventurers were gone as well.

The End.