Witches And Warlocks

It was January 1st, a witch walked by and took a little yawn before looking over her shoulder and seeing another. She shrieked at first but then took a closer look. It wasn't even a witch in fact, it was a warlock. The warlock took a good look at her and then growled. "You fucking traitor!" The witch cried out. "Fuck you, all I did was tell some secrets!" The warlock replied, she then backed away from the witch and crossed her arms. Satan noticed the argument and smiled widely before walking in between them. "You two seem oddly familiar! Jessica Smith and Wendy Green!" He said with a smirk. The two then shivered a bit in his presence. "You two definitely need a magic fight!" Satan chuckled. Jessica and Wendy were then teleported into a large arena. Demons were cheering loudly as Gaap and Baal watched from afar. The arena was brightly lit. Lucifer suddenly boomed the whole arena with his voice. "This will be our first time showing you demons a fight! A witch, and a stinking traitor!" He said with excitement. Satan sat next to Lucifer and Lucifuge with a grin on his face. Jessica was the witch, while Wendy was the warlock. They didn't really want to fight though and after a few minutes of the demons waiting, Satan pounded a table with his fist angrily. "You two fight or else! Mother Nature is coming some day and I want her to be furious!" He yelled. Jessica then realized this could actually do something good, bringing Mother Nature the head of a traitor would be satisfying. She suddenly smirked and got out a spellbook, summoning up a dark blue imp. The imp was large in muscle yet hunched back and short. Wendy huffed and summoned a couple zombies before giving them some weapons. She even had some skeletons with bows and arrows. The imp immediately charged after them and attacked, killing three zombies in one hit. A couple skeletons managed to destroy it though after a bunch of arrows being shot into its face. The imp exploded into orange goop all over Wendy's face. "Fuck you Jess!" She yelled. Gaap fixed his white suit a little, brushing off some dirt and adjusting it. "Isn't the show just great?" Baal asked him. Gaap chuckled a little. "How could it not? Lucifer was about to show nazis instead fighting Jewish angels." He replied. Jessica then formed a little fireball and quickly hurled it towards Wendy. Wendy squealed and blocked it with a bunch of dead zombies, making a shield. "Jesus fucking Christ!" The warlock shouted. Jessica did however win this battle with a dragon tackling Wendy and biting into her flesh. She screamed loudly while her legs were gone, she tried crawling but was then killed by a stomp to the head. Jessica looked horrified even from herself. "Looks like we have a winner." Lucifer chuckled, he then shot a beam of light towards the witch and it burnt her alive, her flesh slowly burnt off as she screamed loudly.

The End.