The Dark Inferno

March 9th came and Myers was walking down to a black portal, suddenly going in as instructed by Samhain. He was transferred to a realm within Hell known as The Dark Inferno. It held the darkest demons. The sky was black and around Myers were a bunch of dark grey trees with no leaves. A demon suddenly approached him, it was Shadow. Shadow wore a black and white suit while having pale skin and a big grin on his face, he also wore black glasses. "What are you here for? Demon?" He asked. "I'm no demon, but I am here for answers about Mother Nature's return." Myers answered. Shadow chuckled softly. "You're going to have to ask the highest demon of this realm, his name is Lucifuge Rofocale." The demon replied. "How do I get to him?" Myers asked. "You have to travel down the path of darkness, but be warned of the many demons that lurk there." Shadow said. Myers was then given a torch and there he saw a hallway that he was in the whole time. The boy huffed and began walking down the long hallway, seeing many skeletons of sinners in their final death. Many skulls were on the dirty floor, he would often trample over them. Myers suddenly heard something from behind him, it was of a snake. The hissing only got louder until it was right behind him now, the demon tapped Myers on the shoulder and he turned around slowly. "Hello?" Myers said. "Hey, I been dying to ask this question and get a definite answer, what happens when you die in Hell?" He asked. The demon tilted his head, surprised that the boy wasn't afraid of him. He did however answer his question like a gentleman. "Your body dies physically, but your soul goes into a much deeper, a much more terrifying, and tortuous Hell. Just like this. But worse." The demon said with a grin. Myers made a little nod and just kept walking, the demon growled to himself. The little sinner finally got into a very deep cave, it was marked with multiple blood splatters. Myers suddenly spotted a shadow demon near him through the torch's flame. He dropped the torch in panic, only to pick it up again and run away, he could feel a presence, a very dark one. Myers finally got to the end of the cave and saw him, Lucifuge Rofocale. Lucifuge turned to him and tilted his head. "I need to get an answer from you." Myers panted. "What is with this whole Mother Nature deal?" He asked. Lucifuge grinned. "The bitch wants a balance of all evil, because of you. You changed many demons into fuzzy little cunts. She wants only evil to exist here, no goodness!" He said. "What do you mean?" Myers asked. "Basically, get rid of all the good in Hell." Lucifuge replied. Myers was then escorted out, telling Samhain all about it. Samhain was surprised by this news, he sighed.

The End.