The Lux

The next day arrived, Lux was in his bar named The Lux, drinking some beer by himself. Baal suddenly approached him with a card in his fourth hand. "Oh hello." Lux said. "Hello Lux, I have something for you from a demon named Jinuz." Baal replied upon giving it to him. "Oh? Is it a gift card or something?" Lux asked. "Just open it." Baal said. Lux slowly opened the card up, tilting his head a little.

"I have teamed up with Ghristopher for an attack on Nature, no longer will we bound to some green monarch, or dictator. We shall destroy Mother Nature and claim her eternal soul, then we will be complete. Don't try stopping us. Sincerely, Jinuz."

"Well fuck me gently, the two edge lords started a gang." Lux chuckled. "This is fucking serious, mate. Arachne and her friends are going to try to hold them off." Baal said. "Why would they? She's planning on killing us, why not just let them kill Mother Nature?" Lux asked. "Almost all life will be dead, including us." Baal replied. Lux's eyes went a bite wide at the last sentence. A random incubus suddenly came out from the bathroom and held a bottle in his hand. "Holy shit, everyone look at this! It's a brand new beer brand that Mammon gave me, it's supposed to be hot or something!" The demon yelled. He then tried drinking from it, resulting in a small explosion of fire, which did not do anything to the bar itself. "That was a fucking molotov." A wendigo growled from another table. Furfur galloped into the bar and looked at everyone as blood poured out his eyes. "Who the fuck brought a reindeer from Krampus?" The wendigo laughed. Furfur then stared at him and the wendigo exploded into blood and guts, causing others to flee immediately. "Hey, maybe we could use Furfur to work with Arachne." Lux said with a grin. "I guess so." Baal replied. "Come here, Rudolph." Lux beckoned. Furfur went up to him and tilted his head. "I believe you could help in a little bit of mischief, ay?" Lux chuckled. "What do you mean?" Furfur asked. "I mean, there's a gang that's been formed. Some real gnarly shit goin on around here, think ya can hold em off with a couple other fellas?" Lux questioned. "Maybe. What's the prize?" Furfur asked. "Keeping you and your pals alive for possibly eternity." Lux replied. "Deal." Furfur said. Myers came into The Lux and sat down at a table, looking at his hand which had a cut mark. Lux went over to him and smirked. "What you thinking about?" He asked. "Nothing really. I just, I'm surprised that I have other versions of me in different universes and all that." Myers answered. "Oh?" Lux tilted his head a bit. "Yeah, apparently I was a pretty big deal in them, a tyrant, a symbol of destruction and carnage, ink body..." Myers said. "Ink body?" Lux chuckled. "Yeah, and in another I apparently saved someone." Myers replied. Mara came in and giggled, grabbing the boy immediately and dragging him off as Lux looked awkwardly at another demon. "What the fuck?" He squealed. "Them two lovers are fucked in the head not gonna lie." A demon said before sipping some beer. Lucifer appeared and looked over at Lux with a grin. "Hey fuck buddy." He said telepathically into Lux's head. Lux blushed a little and chuckled nervously. "Hey bud." He replied. "How's business going?" Lucifer asked. "Good." Lux answered. "Good to hear. You know, Mother Nature is coming soon, and I am preparing to make her fleet away." Lucifer said. "Yeah, I know. But we don't kill her, remember." Lux responded. "I know. We have to do something though to make her afraid of us." Lucifer yawned. Lux nodded and looked at a princess of Hell named Evale. She was short and wore a dark red dress, looking really young but her age was a hundred. The princess had been kidnapped at a young age and brought to Hell by Satan and Abbadon. The princess took a sip of fig juice and looked back at Lux with a sweet innocent smile before waving at him. "Aw. Isn't that cute?" Lux asked himself. He waved back and smiled. Ghristopher entered the bar and immediately almost everyone left, except for Evale and Lux. "Evening, princess, and a good day to you, Lux." He said with a sinister grin. "What in the fuck do you want?" Lux asked. "I just need a bit of alcohol before I write my next biggest story." Ghristopher replied in his demonic southern accent. Lux was about to get some but Ghristopher just snapped his fingers and a random sinner appeared, the evil man then smirked and raised the man up before using his telekinesis to split him in half, pouring the blood out into a glass. "Free of charge, thank you." Ghristopher chuckled as he drank the blood.

The End.