Baaaaal

January 9th came and Baal was laying down on a bench bored out of his mind. Fluffy suddenly approached the spider demon and both halves of his face smiled widely as his dog head barked. "How do you do?" He asked. "Fucking bored, you?" Baal replied. "I need someone to watch my sheep and goats while I am gone." Fluffy said. "What's in it for me?" Baal asked. "I don't know, my ex's couch?" Fluffy suggested. Baal chuckled softly. "Sure, I need a new one anyway." He said. Fluffy led Baal to his house and grinned as a bunch of demonic baas were heard. "Well, this is it my friend. Good luck!" Fluffy said before leaving. Baal picked up a list of what to do.

List 666 From Fluffy On What To Do When The Goats Milk You

Baal tilted his head with a confused look on his face. The writing quickly changed.

List Of Chores
1. Milk Phage every one hour (Hell has no time so just listen for the bell.)
2. Clean Cunt's ass, don't play with it.
3. Make sure that Asshole doesn't shit on the ground pls.

Baal sighed and walked over to the gates that the goats were in. Cunt was busy licking his own ass while Asshole was sleeping. The spider demon then made a chair out of fire and sat in it. An hour passed and a bell rang, causing Baal to go into the gated area and walk towards Phage. He snapped his fingers and a bucket appeared underneath Phage's "utters". Baal used all four hands to milk Phage before going over to Cunt. The bucket was teleported to Baal's chair. Baal looked disgusted by Cunt's disgusting ass yet he got a wash rag and cleaned that ass up. The goat moaned softly and caused Baal to jump a little. "What the fuck?!" He yelled. Cunt looked up at him and smiled. "Can you shove them back in, big boy?" Cunt asked with a smooch sound. Baal backed up a bit. "When the fuck were you able to talk?!" He cried out. "Always, you dumb ass bitch with a fucking attitude no good fucker, fucked up arms and shit. What was I saying?" Cunt tilted his head a little. "Damn you have a big ass mouth on you. I'm not gay." Baal answered crossing his four arms. "Don't bullshit me you fuck nut, fucking deviantart lookin ass bitch!" Cunt snarled. "You already fucking squeezed the shit out of my four goat nut sacks, you fucking lying ass motherfucker with four jack off arms." The goat said. "What do you mean?! I never fucking milked you!" Baal replied. "Oh sure, blame it on the goat, classic fucking move you fucking triple fister faggot." Cunt said angrily. "Triple is three, not four you dumb ass! Just shut up, I can't wait to leave this fucking shit place." Baal growled. He then sat down on a barrel of blood. Cunt looked over at his dinner on the ground, beginning to nom on the sinner he was eating earlier. Baal looked disgusted at this, making a little gagging sound. Glutton walked over to the gates, drooling a bit of fire out his mouth. "Tasty pigs you got there, Baal." The demon said. "The fuck you just call me you fat piece of burnt charcoal shit?!" Cunt yelled. Glutton tilted his head a bit. "Am I just hallucinating?" He asked himself. Baal looked over at him and growled. Glutton chuckled and just walked off, Fluffy finally returning to the house and smiling at Baal. "You fucking did it? Nice!" Fluffy cheered. His dog head barked a bit. "Now, my couch? You know where I live." Baal replied. Later, Baal sat down on his brand new couch, falling asleep.

The End.