The Night Of Hell

The next day came, the 29th of January. Myers was in his home with a stash of weapons to hunt down Ghristopher with. He had a bunch of bows and arrows dipped in poison, he also put a little pistol full of bullets that were able to explode. "I'm coming for you, Ghristopher." The boy said, he held a rocket launcher and walked out of the house before going towards a hill nearby. It was black with a tree made up of dead bodies. The boy then looked around for any demons near, there was only one demon nearby, it was an oni. The oni looked over at Myers and grinned a little, it never seen a sinner out like this before and so it went to him. The oni growled and tried slicing Myers in half but he quickly shot it with his pistol, it laughed a bit but then gasped when one of their arms exploded. The demon grunted and was shot in the face, his head exploding immediately. Myers blew on his gun and put it away, walking down the hill and near a village. It was full of Yokais which was the reason for why the one oni was on the hill. Myers looked around at the shops while a bunch of Yokais watched him curiously. He walked over to one place and looked at the owner, it was a chair kind of demon, something not odd by Hell's standards. It was basically an anthropomorphic chair demon with eyes. "What can I get for you?" The demon asked. "Do you know about a demon named Ghristopher?" Myers responded. The Yokai jumped a little and shivered. "Yes, but please do be quiet when saying that monster's name. He is currently at another village harassing demons and all. It's near us, called The Blacklist Maker." The Yokai said. Myers nodded and started walking off to go find it, finally doing so as it was night now. He saw Ghristopher lifting up a random demon. "Hey bitch!" The boy called out. Ghristopher quickly turned his head around to him and grinned. Myers lifted the rocket launcher and shot at him, causing an immediate explosion. The demon wasn't too phased by it though and he healed up quickly. Ghristopher chuckled and tore off the demon he was holding in half now, slowly. Myers growled viscously and shot again, the demon did the same thing as last time, healed. "You are a pathetic excuse for a human, you know that?" The demon said. "Fuck you! Get out of Hell or else I will fucking kill you!" Myers yelled. Ghristopher bursted out laughing and instead of leaving he shot a fireball at Myers's face. Myers grunted and backed up, his face smoked a bit. "You can't beat me, and you know it." Ghristopher replied. He approached Myers slowly and smiled widely. His staff began glowing red and a blast of fire shot out from it, hitting Myers in the crotch. Myers screeched and held it, now on his knees. Ghristopher lifted Myers up by the chin and stared into his eyes. "Whatever you do won't stop me." He said tenderly. Myers punched Ghristopher right in the face and shoved him a bit. Ghristopher tilted his head and a crack was heard. "You wanna know what's funny? Your father was said to die from Ebola, yet I actually just pulled his plug to charge my phone." The demon said, he then laughed and mimicked the disease his father had. His skin turned white and he began to look like a human being, his nose and eyes oozed blood and he faked a cry out. "M-Myers fucking help me you cunt! I am too weak and my dick only squirts blood!" Ghristopher chuckled, he quickly changed back. Myers had tears in his eyes but he wiped them away. He went into rage and fire formed in his hands before he sucker punched Ghristopher's cheek and began beating him senseless. Ghristopher allowed it, yet he actually did feel pain for the first time, actual pain that he himself did not like. Myers screamed while still punching him, he ended up punching Ghristopher so hard that his face skin was being punched off of him, revealing a lot of blood and a demonic looking skull. Ghristopher healed up and lifted Myers up before slamming him against a wall with his own mind. "You actually let rage get to you, I like that." He said while repeatedly slamming Myers into the wall of a building. The demon did however stop once a demon told him off. "Get out of this village or else I am calling down Lucifer!" The demon said. Ghristopher wasn't really afraid, but he did leave anyway, just to live. Myers got up and shivered with some broken bones. There was luckily a demon with a spellbook, it quickly put Myers into a circle and said the spell, Myers was healed instantly and he stretched a bit. "What caused this fight?" The demon asked politely. "His existence." Myers answered.

The End.