The Cult

March 7th arrived and a group of sinners were teleported into their chamber, yet they didn't do much wrong at all, therefore they had some free time at moments but were then tortured again. Free Time soon arrived and four men in black cloaks walked over to a table inside their chamber before putting a body on it. It was some sort of dead alien that they found back on earth, they were able to persuade one demon guard to allow them out earlier. The four men then grinned and did some major surgery on the alien, stabbing it with a knife full of demonic energy. The alien suddenly sprung alive and screeched, it had wings now and red eyes. The now new demon looked at its creators and tilted its head. The cult of Scientology had created their very own demon. The men smiled as their leader approached the demon to pet it. "We shall call you, the Mothman!" The man said. The demon then growled and tackled him, it instantly killed the sinner before the other three were killed as well. The Mothman screeched again while holding their creator's head. There were a bunch of other demonic aliens in some cages within the chamber. They were released by the Mothman, the other demon aliens were The Jersey Devil, and four reptilians with dark green skin. The one chamber they were in then exploded open and they escaped. The reptilians immediately began destroying Sin City, demons did however fight back. One reptilian was about to punch through a window of a building but was stopped by Alastor, the executioner. Alastor got out his weapon and sliced off the reptilian's hand, it instantly grew back and the demon growled before punching Alastor right in the jaw. It barely phased Alastor and he was able to shoot out a large ball of hellfire into the reptilian's stomach, causing an explosion. The second reptilian hissed at Samhain before lunging at the demon. Samhain chuckled and a blast of fire hit the reptile, burning the whole body. The third reptilian managed to slice into Erlik's arm but it was quickly pushed back by his fire. The fire didn't harm this demon this time, it quickly grabbed Erlik and hurled him towards a building. Erlik coughed a little while missing a tooth, he quickly moved out of the way before the lizard demon could smash into him, the result led to the building collapsing on the reptilian, killing it. The last reptilian was nowhere to be found.

The End.