Intro...

**Frank's POV**

I was the new kid in school. The reason why I switched schools all the time was because I could never make friends.

Only enemies.

I was tortured, stabbed in the back (literally), kicked in the stomach, and shoved into lockers, non-stop.

Until Gerard, Ray, and Mikey...

It all went like this; We met, we talked, we hung out, we became friends.

They were the guys who would build you up, even after your third or fourth breaking point...

They were the guys who could convince you that you were better than the pain...

They were the only people in my life that even tried to convince me that I would be able to overcome anything, even if it did mean breaking down, being abused, being hated for only who you were...

The guys who saved my life.

From so called friends, to family members, to enemies, to...

To myself...

But there's even more than that.

And I'll tell you the story...

AN: Hey. This is only my second time writing fanfiction, so please don't criticize. I'll do my best and maybe better. And maybe you'll message me ideas? I don't know. Just a suggestion. I have no idea how long this will end up, but it will most likely be pretty long. Tell me what you want to see in here and I'll do it, just as long as the plot is still contained.