Chapter 13

Louis' mouth surges forward, connecting with Harry's and Louis trails one of his hands down his torso, stopping to rest his hand over the large bulge present in Harry's briefs. Harry arches his back, pressing his pelvis further into Louis' hand to get some friction as a moan tumbles out of his mouth, the sound catching on Louis' lips.

"You have me, baby. I'm right here. I'm gonna take care of you," Louis coos out in a raspy voice, his mouth now kissing down Harry's neck until he gets to Harry's chest. Sweeping his tongue out, he flicks it around Harry's nipple, causing Harry to cry out again.

"Fuck, Louis, please, please," he whines out desperately. Lust and need are seeping out of Harry's every pore, making Louis concede his teasing, continuing his kissing path down the center of Harry torso. He kisses his body until he's right at the line of Harry's briefs. Grabbing the sides of the black underwear in each of his hands, he slips the fabric down, letting Harry's massive cock spring free.

"Jesus, you're hung," Louis says, not even attempting to hide the wonder and admiration in his tone.

Harry's cheeks turn an even darker pink, deeper than the dusting already coating his cheeks from his arousal. "Just do something with it," Harry says impatiently. "Please, Louis," he adds on letting his own hand travel down south to grip his dick. He jerks his hand up once, twice, three times while Louis eyes him hungrily.

Finally, Louis gently smacks Harry's hand out of the way and wraps his own where Harry's was, making the younger man buck his hips, chasing the sensation.

"I'm going to have to do something to keep you still," Louis says, using the hand not jerking Harry to grip his hip and keep him from moving. When Louis tips his mouth down, taking Harry as far down as he can, his hand gripping what he can't fit inside his mouth, he feels Harry's hips trying to buck again underneath his hand.

It is then that Louis thinks he's found a new favorite sound, something grand enough to replace Harry's giggle: Harry's moan when he's being sucked off. It's a deep, yet quiet sound that Louis swears he can feel the vibrations of all the way down to his toes. It urges him on, gives him the energy to really suck and moves his head, set on giving Harry his best. He removes the hand on Harry's dick down low to cup his balls, rolling them around his hand in time with the movements of his mouth.

"Yes, Louis, fuck. Fuck yes. I'm close, so close," Harry chants out half coherently. Louis mentally tacks that on to his list too. The sound of Harry moaning his name. No one else in the world matters right now but the two of them.

Slowly, Louis moves his hand from Harry's balls, slipping his hand even lower and letting the tip of his index finger gently caress over Harry's hole.

His finger simply brushes over the hidden spot, but that's all it takes for Harry to shoot off in Louis' mouth without another warning. Louis swallows, focusing on getting it all down without sputtering.

"So good, Louis, so good."

Once he's stopped twitching and Louis is sure he's sucked Harry dry, he pops off, swiping his hand across his mouth while he sits up, giving Harry a grin.

Even in his blissed out state, Harry makes grabby hands towards Louis, finally managing to grab him by the hips and before Louis can realize what's happening, Harry is manhandling Louis and pulling him up to sit on his chest, right where a big moth or butterfly is tattooed. Louis is going to call it a butterfly. It seems to fit Harry more. Soft and elegant. And hard to catch.

Harry tugs Louis' shirt over his head, and doesn't waste any time grabbing the band of his joggers, slipping them down as much as he can with Louis' current position. Louis' dick springs free, hard as stone and swollen red with need.