Epilogue

*Two Years Later*

Louis leans forward, placing the palm of his hand against the glass as his eyes take in everything beyond the window. Grass that looks too green to be real covers the majority of the yard. A little bit away, the water inside of a white stone birdbath glitters in the rare London sunshine.

Along the edge of the fence framing the yard are bushes of flowers in every color of the rainbow bringing a brightness to the space.

Louis has no idea how he's going to keep them all alive. They're so pretty, he makes a promise to himself he'll at least try to research what they are so he can try his best to keep them thriving.

On the left side of the porch, a couch with a black frame and white cushions sits with a white marble block for a coffee table in front of it. Two matching chairs make up the sitting area.

He already knows he wants to get a small dining table and chairs to sit on the other side of the patio, thinking it would be nice to have the option of having breakfast or his morning tea outside watching the birds dabble in the bath.

Louis' takes a breath as it sinks in that this is all his, the view of the backyard of his forever home.

"Where do you want this one?"

Turning from the window, Louis finds Niall, the same man he helped moved Harry's things into the Hudson years ago standing there holding a large thin wrapped square. Louis knows it's a painting but he's not sure which one.

"Just put all the paintings in the living room," Louis instructs.

Niall nods. "We've got the floral sofa sat in against the wall in the den." He tilts his head as he grins. "It was you that hated that sofa the last time I moved it, wasn't it? I dont think I can forget that." Niall let's out a laugh. "How did you end up with the sofa you hated?"

"I shacked up with the owner," Louis smirks at Niall who just laughs louder before heading off with the painting.

Speaking of his man, he pulls his phone out, checking the time. He's should be here anytime now since he told Louis he only needed to run by his office briefly to meet with Zayn, something about a flaw in the sewing on a blazer he needed to fix.

Harry has been busier since he purchased his own office and started working on his own independent lines rather than collaborating. His newest line he named 'Bluest Halo', an ode to Louis' eyes and their names combined. Harry is sappy like that. The line does have pieces Louis really loves. He's really loves the casual wear, but he's even worn a few of the suit jackets to work at the Hudson.

The front door opens and Louis assumes it's one of the movers again until he hears Liam call out.

"Knock knock. Where are you, Louis?"

"In the kitchen!" He calls out.

Liam comes in first holding a bottle of champagne in one hand and a large sack in the other. Sophia trails in behind him, her hands resting underneath her swollen belly.

"Finally, the food is here! And my goddaughter!" He grins wide as he moves over to Sophia, reaching a hand out to rest on her tummy. "How's my Isobel? Can you give a kick for Uncle Louis?"

"I see how it is. Only interested in the food I bring you and my baby," Liam chides.

Sophia starts laughing, which must wake up Isobel since Louis feels a kick against his hand, causing his face to light up. There's nothing that can get him grinning quicker than feeling his godchild moving.

"Don't be so dramatic, Li," Louis scoffs, moving his hands from Sophia's belly and turning to Liam. "Why'd you bring champagne?"

"To celebrate, obviously."