Hello

4 years ago~~

Kairi POV

"Sacrifice.." I mutter softly.

"Stop muttering , you wanna learn or not?" it's constantly the same thing brother says ever time.

Still it's my faith in the future to be like him.. immortal.

"Kairi! Look little rascal the lord needs this sacrifices and you need to learn the saying if you want to become like me-"

"So the rumors are true.. Hidan from the village hidden in the hotsprings" I widen my eyes to my brother. That voice wasn't his then who's is-

"Get down!" he pushes me away to the tree. I begin to feel my heart race. Who knows my brother as I peek behind the tree I see 3 shinobis wearing a long dark cloak , covered in red clouds.

"Who the hell are you? Oh wait is this a sign lord Jashin? Should you three be a gift to my lord?"

"Jashin?" the purple haired female in the middle says. I feel bad for them their lives will end right before my eyes.

"Wait are you three in a band? You the gloomy one plays bass. The purple hair female does vocals , and the other gloomy one wait could you be the vocal... anyway you won't live. DIE." my brother takes his sword and swings it to them.

As he leaps to them one of them plunges their arm through his heart.

"Brother!!" I scream running towards him.

"Brother?" says the female.

I begin to burst into tears as the amount of blood gushes out from him.

"That's it I thought you said his immo-

"Kairi!! I said stay back why can't you listen! You know damn well I can't die!" he begins to draw with his blood the sign of Jashin.

As I back away from him glancing to the trio I hide behind the tree again.

Soon once again the man with the green eyes sticks his whole hand into my brother's stomach. My brother laughs before tasting his blood. He takes his metal rod , and jams the blade into his heart.

I look away from all the blood splatting everywhere. As I look over soon a giant dark shadow behind him explodes.

"His not dead" I mutter.

"Of course not."

I widen my eyes as I look back I see the purple haired female grab me from behind.

"Hidan!" I yell he turns back.

"Bastards what the hell do you want!?" he yells. Am I going to die they look like the type to kill without hesitation.

"We want you Hidan to join us the Akatsuki" the dark haired male says.

I feel once again my heart race wondering what will be his answer.

"Akat- what!? Look this organization it has no value to me. Why do you need me" my brother is an idiot they want his-

"Immortal. It's what you are aren't you. This Jashin has benefited quite a lot for you hasn't he. This organization will help you do exactly that." the woman says.

Is there a real organization that does that, so what will he-

"Don't you see I have someone to look after I can't just leave her. Still this offer of yours sound intriguing" he raises his eyebrow.

I feel like such a burden for my brother.

"We could just get rid of her , or is she immortal as well?" the green eyed man says.

"I have an idea that can work. Itachi you know the memory erasing technique seal?" she let's go of me. I run over to my brother who glances to me.

~~Later

"Kairi you'll soon get your memories back soon don't worry. And when you do we will come to you but for now we must erase every single memory you possess".

"My memory..."