Hello, Chunin Exams

"Keep moving you don't want to be left behind do you?" a dark distinctive figure appears.

I shake my head "n-no I'm right behind you but your going to fast."

"Maybe I should leave you huh? Will that be better?"

I feel my tears whelm up ready to burst any moment.

"N-no sorry"

"Sorry"

"Sorry"

"SORRY!" I yell out loud lifting my upper body up and I look around to see myself in bed huffing and puffing.

I fall back my head hitting the pillow and I place my hand on my forehead "such a weird dream.." then slowly I felt my eyes getting heavy again and before I knew it I felt my self drifting back to sleep.

1 month later~~

Kai pov

"Chunin Exams recommendation?" we all take the paper and glance at each other smiling.

"This early I'm surprised sensei?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Ino says.

"She means that we just became genin a while ago , still were eligible now?" Shikamaru asks.

"You need 5 missions done to be recommended. I decided you four should enter the chunin exams. Sign this and bring it back to me one week from now. Now it's all up to you to choose whenever you enter or not."

He hands us a slip and I immediately chuckle "chunin huh?"

"By the way Kai.. lord third wants to see you so stop by and see him , as for the rest of you, see you tommorow" he says and we all head out.

"See you later guys , and Ino we're still going out right?" she nods.

"Damn right! see you at the place. As for the recommendations we should talk about it later as well" she heads out we wave goodbye and both Choji and Shikamaru looks at me.

"You two hanging what's all that about?" Shikamaru says in a monotone with his hands in his pocket.

"Well I'm picking out flowers later and Ino is giving me a discount. Since she's such a flower expert she'll tell me-"

"That's nice-" soon Choji walks off uninterested in my story.

"Choji!!" who's far away from me and I sigh heavily and I glance to Shikamaru "so chunin exams.. your going to take it?"

He sighs placing his hand behind his head closing his eyes "I don't want to-"

"Shikamaru!"

He chuckles "I'm joking.. still it's such a drag to think how much work I have to put in it. By the way hokage wants to meet you remember?"

My eyes widen "r-right.. well Shikamaru I hope you do choose to take it" I begin to wave goodbye to him right as I leave.

Shikamaru that fool always tends to talk so negative about everything. But I have a feeling he'll choose to enter the chunin exams. As for me I should talk to grandpa 3rd .

-later-

"Hello.. lord third I heard you wanted to see me?" I ask as I bow my head respectfully and he waves at me.

"Kai I wanted to know how your missions have gone.. teammates .. teacher..  because it has been quite sometime since we've last spoke."

I nod my head "great I have an amazing squad .. and sensei is amazing. I've improved my skills with them as well as Taijustu. Ninjustu is getting better but I still haven't perfected this jutsu one that I think might be ready for the exams!" I say in excitement.