Hello, The Finals

Kai pov

"Wake up you fool!" I yell out loud with Naruto on the bed drooling on his pillow.

"Five more minutes-"

"The finals are today" I say soon his eyes widen and he jumps on top of the bed. Then he looks at me in shock "when? where? now?" he asks.

"That sure got your attention.. Look I'm heading out early Naruto please get ready. You got an hour.. by the way let's wish the best of luck to all of us" I say with a smile on my face.

"Right!"

As I head to the final stage got the chunin exams , everyone else in town seems to heading that way as well. As I was walking throughout town everyone were bickering placing bets on their choice.

Many people choose Neji as for he is one of the strongest on the leaf village side. Other choose Gaara because after news broke out what he did who wouldn't pick the guy who hardly had a scratch on him..

As I arrive most of the candidates are here especial Dosu my opponent in the first match. He gives me a close eyed smile from a far , but I just look away and head on over with Shikamaru..

"Is that idiot coming he lives with you doesn't he?" Shikamaru whispers over me.

I chuckle "his coming.. just running late don't worry he'll make an idiot of himself getting here.. still what about Sasuke?" I glance around.

"Who knows still it's kinda weird for that guy to be late" he says scratching the back of his head.

"I know, well it's about to start but neither of those idiots are here-"

Before I could finish I hear a loud scream behind me and every candidate we see Naruto sliding on his stomach over to us. We all widen are eyes "there's that flashy entrance" I laugh looking at Shikamaru.

"Idiot.." he says.

As a short time passes the crowd begins to get fired up by cheering loudly. There's a big crowd here..

Lord third goes on to say how during the finals no one to leave until the end..

We go over are opponents one more time..

Naruto Uzumaki vs. Neji Hyuga

Shino Aburame vs. Kankuro

Shikamaru Nara vs. Temari

Myself vs. Dosu

Last but not least..

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Gaara

Just the person that isn't here.. still he isn't disqualified yet until his name has been called. Bet if it was Naruto or something would have disqualified him immediately.. they sure favour Sasuke Uchiha..

As the rules get told it's simple.. No rules. The match continues until one candidate acknowledges defeat , or dies. However, if I judge that the match is over I'll come in and step in anytime. And no arguments permitted. Understood?" Genma says .

As we watch the match Neji takes the lead by attacking all his chakra points everytime Naruto attacked directly. Still that didn't stop Naruto from releasing enormous amount of chakra out of nowhere. He managed to use his Shadow clone to trick Neji towards the end and knocked Neji out with a fist to the jaw. I smile yelling out loud at the sight of him winning.

Everyone in shock thinking Neji Hyuga the number rookie from last year would win.. Haha guess he proved everyone wrong I chuckle.

"Naruto actual won huh.. and I thought Naruto was the same as me one of the dorky uncool guys.." Shikamaru says in disbelief.