Hello, Sensei (2022)

~~Previously on My Shitty Story and Artist who's been on hiatus but is writing again due to this crisis

"Nooo!" I watch as Hidan slashes his leg with his black rod I look over to Asuma..

"Sensei."

"Sensei?"

Kairi pov

"What did you say little brat!! Can't you see I'm doing you two a favor..?" Hidan hisses at me.

As I glance over the spiky haired guy he looks in shock and glances back at me then to Asuma.

"The girl.." he soon shakes his head "Asuma!" he tries to figure out his next move.

"What now?" the other ninja say panicking.

"Focus!! Asuma is the priority. We must stay on guard.." he glances over to me before trying to focus on Hidan.

"You three need to stay still and wait until the back up is here!! You have to remember who they are.. akatsuki" he says in pain trying control them.

What the hell..

I just blurted that out but why... something deep down inside.. something felt wrong.

"She's the enemy.. don't let your emotions get in the way of the mission!!" Kotetsu says.

"Look this Kai you once knew.. Isn't me. You should worry about your old man here. Though you seem like an interesting subject.. maybe I'll help out in this one after all brother.."

Soon both our eyes connect and we can't help but watch each other's move carefully.

"Don't even think about it.. I got it bitch!! I'll kill you if you dare interfere !" Hidan threatens me raising the rod again towards his heart.

"What did you say!?" I glare into his eyes.

"Kid.. Watch and learn from me ehh?" he raises his eyebrow.

"I-"

"Just watch.. I give it 2 minutes before his head gets swiped off in an instant.."

I widen my eyes from Kakuzu's response.

About 99% of the time he says it usual happens. Kakuzu was always sharp when he said things like that.

"Maybe you forgot but if it wasn't for me you would still be laying with dead little boyfriend!"

"What-"

"You two whiny bitchies are still at it!! Don't blame me if they get a hold of you. Now watch as the main event of this match comes to an end.." he grabs his metal rod once again.

This time his serious and he'll definitely hit where it hurts the most..

I look over to spiky hair kid... he knows something but.. as I look over the young man he begins to look at Hidan trying to figure out Hidan's jutsu, the way it works. I look down at the diagram with the bounties blood on it. As long as someone moves him out the way then the jutsu will no longer be in valid.

Still-

"Brace yourself.. this is going hurt!" Hidan says.

As Hidan raises his rod and aims for his heart I begin to feel those cold feet again. Well let's see if Kakuzu's prediction is real.

"Well his done-"

Before I could finish that sentence the spiky hair ninja takes a hold of Hidan with his Shadow Possession Jutsu.

Has he already figured out without me even telling him!? That jutsu will wear him out even when he uses it for a brief time. I wonder if he can manage it in time?