Hello, Old friends

Kai pov

2 months since Kai been a genin~~

It's the day of the exams , and I feel extremely nervous. I've trained so hard , and I can't disappoint my teammates.

I sigh and as I leave my room I see Naruto who's about ready as well. Who knew I would see the day me , and him would walk into the chunin exams together.

"Ready?" he says.

I give him a gentle smile with a nod "you beat. Don't think I'll go easy on you. I wish you and your team the best of luck."

"Yeah!"

Later~~

I meet up with my squad and sensei right before the exams.

"I guess you all decided to come in the end?" Asuma says teasing us with a grin.

"Like I'll lose to that Sakura!!" Ino says pouting.

"It's going to be a drag but for the team" Shikamaru says with no enthusiasm in his voice.

"Come on guys we got this!" says Choji.

"I agree enough sulking you two, because I don't plan to lose to anyone too" I say and soon I feel someone pat my head.

I look up to see "Asuma" I mutter softly as he smiles , glancing at all of us.

"I'm proud of all four of you. My last words to you are good luck , and at least let me see you until the end of the first part.." he says nervously talking about a special someone.

I glance to Shikamaru 'hope he doesn't quit in the middle of the exam.."

"Well I'll be waiting, Kai take care of them.." he tells me and leaves without another word.

Soon Ino angrily says "hey why does she have to do it!!"

I sigh heavily and I cross my arms "because you will probably doom us to are failure.. but you guys .." I stop and think about the exams. I want us to succeed but..

"What's wrong?" Choji says and I chuckle.

"One thing I want to say is let's lay low. That means no fighting.." I glance at Ino and she looks away while pouting.

"Try not to talk back.." I glance at Shikamaru and he sighs "yeah , yeah whatever."

"Lastly.." one finally glance to everyone. It's crazy how far we gotten here I smile "let's do are best, and be ourself. Don't hold back for anyone".

"Guess Ino-Shika-Cho-Kai is ready?" Shikamaru says placing his hand on my shoulder.

"For once.. just this time I'll go along with your plan.." I sigh and I pat her back.

Later~~

"Sasuke, you're late!" Ino attaches herself behind Sasuke and he begins to angrily glare at her while Sakura begins to boil.

"So much for laying low.." I mutter.

"I thought I would be able to see you for the first time in awhile, but now you got me so excited" she blushes and I begin to place my head down in disappointment.

"1 .. 2 ..3-"

"Hey porky! Get off of Sasuke" Sakura says pointing at Ino.

"Nice countdown.." Shikamaru says and I chuckle slightly.

"Oh, my. It's Sakura I guess your here too. Your Billboard Brow hasn't changed, eh.." Ino says letting go of Sasuke.

"Leave my forehead alone!" she says I begin to look around and before we realize everyone's staring at us.