Hello, Shippuden

"I'll post in 2 weeks."

Yeah I said that oct.5

More than 3 months ago.. Never will i write two books at the same time knowing that I'll stop posting for a long time sorry.

3 years later~~

Shikamaru pov

"That's really the brat from 2 years ago huh?" Temari asks shocked to see him.

"He looks different, but his the same idiot he was 2 years ago.." I sigh with a smile.

Soon Naruto glides over to me "so what you two are going out?" he asks out of nowhere.

Idiot. "Not even close idiot" I sigh placing my hands into my pocket.

"Ha you got to be joking like I would ever even... The Chunin exams are about to start. I've been running back and forth village to village sorting it out" she says.

"Yeah, and I'm her escort. It's a drag , don't ask how" I keep it short with him.

"The Chunin exams.. That takes me back" he chuckles.

It sure does.. I remember-

I stop myself thinking back at those memories.. crap..

"So what are you going to do Naruto?" I ask him since his the only person left in are year not Chunin.

"What do you mean?" he asks. I got to spell it out for him?

"Your the only one in are year that's not a Chunin?" he gives me a blank stare before his eyes widen.

"What!! Sakura you made Chunin?" he looks at her in disbelief.

"That's right" she gives him a smirk.

"You haven't even heard the half of it.. Kankuro , Neji , and Temari have taken it a step futher and they made Jounin" I point at Temari.

"Oh man.. What about Gaara!?" he asks. His going to freak when he hears this..

"Kazekage.." says Temari.

I scratch the back of my head , soon Naruto looks down in disappointment. "I'm glad.."

"Huh?" I say.

"I won't lose to him.. Kazekage.. " there's that spirit he still has since we were younger. Hokage.. someday.. Naruto.

"Also.. before we train with Kakashi.. I wanna see her.. Kai" I widen my eyes. I shrug my shoulders "go ahead.." I look away.

I really hate anyone bringing her up..

"Shika-"

"Let's go Temari I'll escort you to your room" I say walking away from them. I feel the tension behind me.

"Shikamaru!"

What a drag.. I really hate old memories.

3rd pov
Meanwhile~~

"Look another person in the bingo book" says Kakuzu a very tall , tan-skinned man. His eyes had an unusual colouring: green irides, no pupils and red sclerae. Noticeably, very muscular build. Wearing the black cloak with red clouds on.

"Kakuzu always with the damn money! Anyway where that pink headed girl is at!" Hidan yells slapping his forehead.

Kakuzu sighs "probably training as always what else? And speak of the devil.." Kakuzu shuts the bingo book and looks straight a head.

"Huh?" Hidan says and soon-

"You brat! Kairi where the hell have you been?" soon Kairi walks over to them with a blank expression.