Hello, Team 10

Kai Pov

'This guy is are sensei?' a tall man , with olive skin, short spiky black hair with a beard.

He looks so familiar but I can't think at least right now with all this smoke in the room all 4 of us cover up are mouths trying not to die in this room from suffocation.

"Tell me about yourself , like things you like , things you hate all that .. starting with you on the right" he points at me , I gulp and I nod "right.."

"I'm Kai Sane.. I like reading and training, still if you piss me off I might become to hate you. And a dream of mine .. Is to help someone achieve their goal someday" I think of Naruto. As someone who's been with him for quite a while I know that someday he'll achieve his dream to be hokage.

"Alright, you." Next to me was-

"Choji Akamichi I like barbecue not just any the best type is the one at Yakiniku Q . One thing I hate is undercooked meat now that's the worst , as for a dream.. Is to eat every meat in the world." He smiles

I slightly smile and soon Ino goes up next "Ino Yamanka I'm a flower enthusiast I always like Sasu" she stops for a moment to blush and I scoff then finishes off by saying "I hate Sakura that billboard-brow as for a dream is to marry Sasuke."

"Alright.. You."

"Shikamaru Nara , I like sleeping , I hate doing complicated things and a dream now that sounds like a drag to think about."

"Alright you four are all ..unique in your own ways now time for me to get to know you just a little better in your skill.

I raise an eyebrow "skill?"

He nods puffing his cigarette and
soon begins to walk away from us and I glance to everyone else who's kinda weird out from this.

"Come." I shrug my shoulder and soon we follow him.

Later~~

"I want you four to show me your taijutsu skills. To see your skills for myself."

"Right" we all say and soon we start.

Soon Ino starts off by bringing out a kunai and attacks me first I arch my back dodging her attack. She attacks me first guess I'll try to trick her.

I lower my body to the ground and I quickly swipe my leg across her legs and soon falls on her butt and says "ouch damn."

I soon go after Shikamaru who's distracted from her fall and we both begin to clash with are kunai.

His so serious than before , guess when his in actual combat he gets this way. Soon I could hear Ino stand up and come right behind me ready to kick me from behind I immediately jump up doing a triple axis in the air jumping behind her.

Soon I realize Choji hasn't even made a move is he still thinking?

No matter his open I begin to throw a punch across his chest and he shields himself immediately.

I throw another punch and he shields himself once again. I guess I'll just kick him maybe it will throw him back a little.

As I round house kick him , he begins to lose balance and falls to the ground. What is he doing he hasn't thrown a single throw at me.

I pause for a moment and soon everyone stops and looks at me "what's wrong."

"Why aren't you hitting me!" say angrily.

Soon Ino scoffs "what! I knew it looked weird when only three of us we're fighting. Why aren't you hitting us you think your better than us?" soon Ino scolds Choji on the sideline and I sigh.