Hello, Road to Ninja

A/n just a small filler because the literal detention of Naruto is Filler. Will be different and for fun to experience what would have happened if Kairi was in Road to Ninja. Enjoy.

Naruto pov

"What was that why we're they acting so weird!?" I blurt out to Sakura who shakes her head.

"I don't know but, that Hinata kind of scared me.." she sighs in relief.

"Hey Choji, let's get Barbecue."

That voice it's-

Soon me and Sakura look behind us to see the three stooges. Shikamaru goes on to whine by saying "it's only 1500 ryo at Barbe-Q All You Can Eat. And if all four of us split the bill it would be... like" soon Shikamaru begins to count with his fingers.

"It would be 375 each of us" Choji sighs before go on to say "plus All You Can Eat buffet makes me sick and that isn't healthy. I don't each much so it would be a waste of 375 ryo" he crosses his arms.

"Ahh come on" Shikamaru goes on to whine.

What the hell is going on!? As I look at all three of them this doesn't feel right.

Shikamaru would usually be relaxed and calm about this. And begging for food isn't him..

Ino she's.. quite and would be yelling at them around this time before agreeing to go with them.

And Choji? Did he lose weight and his got to be joking an all-you-can eat buffet he would immediately agree to go. Just what is going on.

As Choji and Shikamaru begin to argue Ino sofly says "oh come on don't fight please.." soon they back away from each other before she spots us.

"Sakura!!" she says in a high pitched voice. She says before running over to us.

"Sakura?"

"What's going on?" she mutters.

"Why don't you join us you two. It can be the four six of us can enjoy our self?" she says with a smile on her face.

"After Madara left, nothing but weird stuff has happened" Sakura whispers over to me.

"Have you guys happen to spot Madara?"

"Who?" Choji says.

"What's a Madara?" Ino says.

Shikamaru shrugs his shoulder "don't ask me?"

"Your acting weird you guys? What happened?" Ino begins to ask us?

"What do you mean your the ones that-" I place my hand on Sakura's shoulder before shaking my head in denial to stop talking.

Soon the trio begin to glance at each other before I hear a loud scream "CHOJI!"

I widen my eyes as a girl with long silver hair runs over to Choji. As she runs in for a hug , Choji places his hand onto her face.

"Could you not Kai.." she begins chuckle.

Soon I glance over to Sakura with the same shock expression on her face "Kai w-what are you doing here?" Sakura says.

As I begin to look at her closer she has much longer hair than before and dressed more girlier. And another thing is that she's here in the lead village.

"What I can't be in my own village?" she pouts before chuckling "looks like your still mad when I said your style was so tacky haahaa" she bursts out laughing pointing at her outfit.

Sakura begins to glare at her before sighing "it's like she never left the village in their eyes.." she mutters softly..

"Anyway Choji maybe next time you can wait for me to get ready. You know I have to look my best when around the one I like" a bright pink blemish appears on her cheeks.