Hello, and good bye Sensei (2023)

(3rd pov)

I believe before this match started you said "fuck you, just watch me Kakuzu!" Kakuzu states.

"Hidan.. stupid bastard" she says shaking her head.

"Haha my own sister.. what a worthless piece of trash you've become" he scoffs before coughing up blood.

"That's why earlier.." Shikamaru begins to look back and forth from Kairi to Hidan.

"To this extent is his immorality!" Izumo says baffled at Hidan still alive.

"Oh come on one of you get my head!! Please!" Hidan says with a smile.

Soon Kai immediately transports next to Hidan's head and everyone turns over to her.

As she grabs his head she glares at him "guess it serves you right for taking my memories away huh?"

"It was just a precaution!! You think I wouldn't do it if it was for your safe-"

Shikamaru pov

"That is her!!" Asuma says.

" Plus her brother.. what if were dealing with another immortal.. Freaks" says Izumo.

"Freaks.." she grabs him from his hair and lets him dangle down her side "guess I am one huh." she says glaring at Izumo. That glare.

From the looks of it.. she probably doesn't even know us. As much as I want to know, we probably aren't going to get much of an answer if her brother is this immortal freak.

Still maybe she's slowly remembering are faces because earlier..

"Sensei?"

Crap. There's a lot that I need to know like what the hell happened 3 years ago in the forest..

"Fuck them!! Put me back right now bitch!!" he exclaims.

What a relationship between them two..

"Not a chance, you must have forgotten where we came from and we don't back down from a fight!" Asuma says.

"Kai you--" soon I can feel myself cough up blood mid sentence and feel both Izumo and Kotetsu immediately aid me.

"Get real" soon Kakuzu goes towards Asuma and strikes him on the leg that Hidan pierced earlier.

As Asuma gets thrown back, Kakuzu goes for yet another brutal blow with his left knee to the lower shoulder of Asuma's back.

"Bastard.." soon I once again drop a knee and begin to heavily breath. I feel my hands shake the hell is this feeling.

"Put his head back on his body.. those three are good as dead" Kakuzu states.

"Yeah hurry!" Hidan begs once more.

Soon Kairi looks down at his head and chuckles "under one condition.."

"Wha-"

"You tell me everything and not only that.. You give me my memories back!!" she yanks his back more.

"Shit if she agrees!!"

"Fine! Hurry!" he begs once more until she shrugs her shoulder.

"Fine.. Kakuzu" soon Kakuzu throws Asuma across the us just right in front of Kai, she soon tosses Hidan's head like it's nothing.