Hello, Formation One

3rd pov

"Stop hiding and come out" team Ino-Shika-Cho-Kai shriek.

"Shoot! How could he have seen us we hide so fast" Ino says.

"What a drag, now that he found us out this is going to be such a pain" Shikamaru says.

"It's no big deal are hide and come out plan didn't work. Now we got to strategy two?" Ino says.

Kai raises an eyebrow "that voice I know it.. by the way what strategy 2?" she says glaring at her.

"What your serious!?" Choji says.

"Hold on!" Kai says and gets up from the bush.

"Kai!" says Shikamaru.

"Neji! I knew that was you but what are you-"

"Wow it's Neji Hyuga, in a place like this! Imagine running into the number one rookie Neji like this." Ino says in a high pitch voice.

"Can I have you autograph!" Shikamaru says.

"Ugh it's you guys" he says.

Soon Ino takes her ponytail off and begins to wink at him "I've been really looking to meet you for a really long time-"

"Get lost. Kai what are you doing?" he says placing a hand on his waist.

Kai angrily glares at them "you idiots! Neji couldn't care about that!" she looks at him and sighs.

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same you and your team hiding like cockroaches?" he says.

I sigh "it has been a day and no sign of an enemy. Where's Lee?" she says.

Everyone looks at her in shock "she knows him?" Choji whispers.

"The fool left and didn't come back. Still are you and your team going to fight me?" he says in such a serious voice.

She shakes her head "you alone. Sounds like a coward move to me. How about I let you go?" she says smirking at him.

"You let me go ha.." he says sarcastically.

"Everyone would make fun of me for embarrassing you losers." he says turning away.

She chuckles "if I see him , I'll tell him that you came by" she says.

He flews before her eyes and soon Ino grabs Kai "you know him?" she says in shock.

"Well.. yes or at least his teammate Rock Lee. I just meet him once and his no joke. He wouldn't hold back to anyone not even us..  Still he probably thinks were weak.." she says angrily.

Ino wraps her hair up in a ponytail "haha , let's go and beat up some weaklings haha!" she goes on to laugh nervously.

"Also this strategy who came up with it?" Kai says angrily.

"Ino" Choji and Shikamaru say.

"Hey!" she says angrily.

Kai sighs and says "don't do that EVER.. AGAIN"

All three gulp in fear and nod there heads.

Choji begins to keep watch from above the tree. Kai , Shikamaru, and Ino watch from below.

"Anyway you think there's someone weaker than us?" Choji says.

"Oh man what if we don't find anyone!" Ino says placing her hands behind her head.

"Not so fast, the only tram that's weaker than us is Naruto's team." Shikamaru says in a monotone.

"Idiot! Take that back you jerk. There's no question Naruto and Sakura are lame! But that team has the super genius Sasuke!" she comes back with a snarky remark.