Hello, Vivid Memories (2022)

A/n let's just say... If this was going on in the fourth opening
Shikamaru pov

As the last member stands on top of the building while everyone else is on the ground she glances to this Hidan.. the immortal one "the ritual.. start it" she says.

With the blood Hidan coughed up earlier he begins to place blood on the ground "Kai.. Stubborn bitch"

"Kai.." Shikamaru says glancing at her.

I shake it off .. She has pink hair.. Plus this is an Akatsuki member and Kai is..

"Shikamaru.."soon Asuma discusses with the team . Soon on the ground Hidan makes the Diagram.

The immortal one.. is he really.. Impossible never heard of something so bizarre.

I can't focus on that right now.. this three are Akatsuki members S-rank criminals there no joke to play with.

"I'll go for Mr, Immortal that's when you come in and grab him with your shadow stitching even for a second. It's the only time I need to take his head off" Asuma states getting his chakra blades fired up again.

"This isn't like you" I say glancing at all three of them.

"I'll assist you-"

"Don't you get it! This is the only move we got!" he angrily says.

Shit don't tell me..

"This guys are stronger than I am.. You two provide back-up for Shikamaru for the other Akatsuki. Mainly you Shikamaru try to grab her in your shadow possession once done with him" he says with his tone in such panic.

"Now that we have an idea of the enemy strength wouldn't it be better to fall back and regroup" says Izumo.

"You think they'll just let us go and walk away if we don't fight now we'll all die!" I agree still are chances are low here especial if Asuma doesn't-

"You guys should stop talking.. you fired at us first now.." soon she quickly comes and softly says "die" she comes for Kotesu and Izumo.

"Watch out!" I quickly turn as she tries to kick both of them. But both grab her leg in mid air. She immediately reverses it by doing a hand sign "water style: water dragon jutsu."

Before she does it we managed to move out the way she jumps back to the other member "I hate hand signs.." she says.

"And you missed" this Kakuzu says.

"Then you do it.." she angrily says pouting .. Soon as I look down at her it seems her cloak was unbuttoned. Soon her headband shimmers it's "the leaf.."

"Asuma she's from the leaf!"

He glances down at her and he looks a bit taken back "she looks no older than 18.. still she doesn't look recognizable.."

She looks down "the leaf.." she mutters softly. She begins to widen her eyes "Asuma Sarutobi ..you" soon she begins grunt placing her hand over her forehead.

"Not now.." she says glaring at me..

Someone from leaf maybe she happens to be an immortal a never aging being.. no-

She shakes her head "enough of this.. all of you-" soon I look on the top of her hair "it's silver.. is that not her natural hair.."

"Silver hair.." soon Asuma looks at her and they widen their eyes "her eyes are also.. purple.."

Soon I see the resemblance... It doesn't make sense.. why this isn't her..

"Kai.." I mutter. She doesn't even seem to look as if she knows us. In her eyes we're the enemy.. Still her fighting style from earlier.