Hello, News

"Will I ever be like you?" I tug on the dark shadow clothing.

"One day.. Until that day happens I gotta show you around the ropes" he slams his scythe to the ground with a smug on his face.

"Who are you..?" I ask myself.

He smirks at me "you really don't know.. I'm coming Kairi"

I widen my eyes.. "Hold on!!"

I try to walk over to him but my feet their stuck. Soon I feel both my feet being swallowed by darkness. As I try to move the more I moved the darkness consumed me faster. Is this how I'm going to die!!!

Help me!!!

"Kai"

"Please wake up please!!"

I open my eyes, I breathe heavily.  As I jolt up still breathing heavily, on my side I see Ino with such a look in distress on her face.

"Ino-"

She jumps over to me hugging me. I feel a pain rush through my shoulder.

"Ino! In pain" she jumps back.

"Shikamaru.. Asuma? Are they okay?" as I try to get up my shoulder gets a sharp pain again.

"Idiot.. We were worried. Do you have any idea how long you had us worried?" she says. I look next to her and see seven pink tulips in a nice white vase.

"Nice tulips.. Still seven why that random number-"

I chuckle "I've been cold seven days huh? Just what happened?" I ask her with a face of sorrow in her face.

"Well.." she says.

"Asuma sensei defeated the last guy who hurt you. And the leaf is back to normal but one thing is missing now" she states looking down, while playing with her thumbs.

Never seen her so serious "what happened.. did sensei or Shikamaru-"

"The hokage.. Lord third is dead" she says.

I stay frozen for a while. Did I hear her correct.. Lord third.. Is dead?

"Old man.." I mutter.

"This Orochimaru caused quite a damage. Including the deaths of eight other people. He escaped.." she says in a cold tone.

"Orochimaru.. lord third was a good man" I say looking down.

"How about you become a future hidden leaf ninja" he smiles at me.

Ino sheds a tear , wiping her tear away immediately.

"Ninja Rule 25.. A shinobi must never show their tears" I grab her hand.

"Kai that's so like you.. anyway his funeral passed about 3 days ago. Sorry you couldn't make it." she says sighing.

"It's fine.. I'll pay him a visit later. As for the new hokage.. Who is it?" I say trying to change the subject.

"No word yet. Still a person should be elected sooner or later. It has been week." I nod.

Wonder who it will be..

"Shikamaru and Choji were here earlier but their dad called them for a mission. They wanted to stay to know your status on your health but-"

"What about you dad wasn't up for a mission?" I tease her.

"Hey! I decided to come her for you didn't I!?" she pouts crossing her arms.

"Thanks.. I appreciate the visit. Plus anything about my condition" I raise my sleeve up to show the mark I got stabbed in.