Hello , Roommate

A/n hi before we start the story I want to say something..

I want to make this story short as for short I mean... Less than 30 if possible. They will be long , and romance won't be quick . Though I won't take you know years for 1 damn arc like chunin exams make it short as possible. I don't want to carry a long 10 chapter to bore you with one damn fight scene. Okay that's it I guess let the chapter begin and thank you.

Previously~~

Naruto widens his eyes and points at me screaming "what no ninjutsu!?"

"No way!"

I sigh with a smile "it's more like.. never taught. All I know is basic shuriken training even that alone I'll never actual win in a fight I'll probably die.."

I feel a tight grip on my wrist and I look up to Naruto and he shines his bright smile to me "what are you-"

"Let's go train you won't get anywhere with that gloomy face! Believe it!"

"N-now!? But-"

"so child maybe, just maybe you'll find your purpose in life here at the leaf. "

'Purpose...'

From that day on me and Naruto spend most of are time together at the academy. He was quite the troublemaker which sometimes got us both in trouble.

~~

"You two late again!? It's the 3rd time this week what's going on with you two?" Iruka sensei yells at us and I glare at Naruto.

"Well it's Naruto's fault I tried to wake him up , but his such a heavy sleeper." I pout in anger and I look away at Iruka sensei.

"Hey! I said I'll try to wake up earlier!" he yells.

"Oh yeah! Then what about yesterday when you literally said you won't come today because of Iruka sensei's lessons" I angrily state soon Naruto's face turns red of embarrassment.

"Liar!"

"What! Excuse me!" I get in front of his face ready to beat him to the pulp but Iruka soon screams "you two detention for the next two weeks!"

"What!"

There was even other small friends I made along the way.

~~

"Oh Sasuke come on sit over here with me!" says Ino changing her voice in a higher pitch trying to gain Sasuke's attention.

"Hey Ino pig I was going to call him first! Come on Sasuke you should sit next to me!" Sakura says smiling at Sasuke waving her hand over to him.

I begin to slightly chuckle 'girls.. it's all about romance for them. Plus I don't get the whole falling for the mysterious type fellow. That type of person sounds so boring.'

"What are you thinking about there Kai?" Hinata nudges me slightly and I say "nothing just thinking so what do you think about love?"

Soon her face becomes a slight tint of pink and she begins to get all stiff and begins to quietly mutter something. Soon I look over to Naruto who's talking to Choji and I glance over to her she's in the same boat as them instead for that brat.

I chuckle "forget what I said .. anyway how's your taijutsu as of lately?"

Even other friends who would impact my life sooner or later...