Hello, Trust

Kai pov

"I got a scent!!" Kiba exclaims

As we get moving Kiba goes on to sniff around the air "the smell of Sasuke and five others. Guess two stayed behind while Sasuke moved on! So what now!" Kiba yells.

"Sasuke escort... What a drag" he says hissing.

"It's easy we go after Sasuke!" Naruto yells out.

"Who died and made you boss. That's for Shikamaru to decide! Don't play boss!" Kiba says.

"Well?" I say.

"We will follow Sasuke.." he says.

"Your thinking smart" Naruto says.

" However.. This guys will have their guard up. They'll know that there will be Ninja on their tail. There's a chance we will get hit by booby traps , or ambush. So listen we will be on alert from now on!"

"Nice, then will clobber them up and I'll show them my new jutsu up my sleeve" he says.

"Idiot.." I say chuckling.

"I-I smell them their hear, the scent is all around us" Kiba yells.

I widen my eyes "everybody stop!" Shikamaru commands.

We all stop on a tree branch. Soon I widen my eyes to see "look up on the tree you see that!"

"Paper bomb" Neji says.

"Let's be careful" I say.

Soon the sound of kunai past by us , I look quickly to it and see three paper bombs "look out!!" I jump out the way.

Soon a giant explosion goes off , I can't see anything soon we encounter five ninja in front of us. No sign of Sasuke.

I glance around to see everyone okay. I sigh in relief but now we got trouble.I look at all the ninja in front of us.

Five of them wearing the same outfit. One big guy with orange hair , next a pale fellow with blue hair, a girl with pink hair , a blond hair girl with such a nasty look on her face.. and last a guy with six arms!?

Soon Kiba and Naruto throws 2 smoke bombs each. "Nice."

"Haha what's good that's going to do? You can't run from me!" says the guy with six arms. "This threads are so fine , almost invisible. There stronger than they look" he begins to play with a thread .

As the smoke bomb is still in effect, Shikamaru says "guess your the smart one?"

"And your the dead one-- my body.. What's happening?" he struggles to move. I chuckle "meet Shikamaru's best justu.."

As the smoke bomb clears on the ground are five shadows , who got a hold of all five of them.

"You got them !!" Naruto exclaims.

"Your not the only one's with a trap. Thanks for making me look good" Shikamaru says with a smug look on his face.

"Very impresive, I would be more satisfy if I didn't learn this technique" I stay alert and soon I hear the sound of ninja stars coming are way. "Get down!" I push Naruto down.

"Earth style barrier!" soon the big guy shouts and soon the ground begins to rise making a giant barrier around us.

Soon it shuts us in "terrific" says Shikamaru.

I place my hand on the rock but it's like his placing his chakra into it, so we can't escape.

"It seems nothing more than a dirt wall" says Neji next to me examinating.