Your Soulmate is Only Yours

A few days later...

Taraji lay dead asleep, underneath her soft plush covers. The kids had stayed up for a movie marathon last night, she was dead tired. They had all flown back home, and then refused to sleep. The usual loud bustle of the kids could be heard, but she wasn't waking up. Marcel jetted down the hall holding Aubrey's diary. She screamed running past Taraji's room to chase him. There was a loud thud, followed by two kids tumbling down the stairs.

Marcel groaned clutching the book to his chest as he hit his head on the floor. Aubrey ignored her pain, punching on him and throwing punches. Terry cursed hearing them, juggling two kids in his arms he set down Hunter, then Heaven. They started crying in an instant as he walked away. Marcel was curled into a ball holding a book, while Aubrey wailed on him.

With a sigh Terry pried Aubrey off of him, somewhat proud that Marcel didn't hit her back. Some ass whupping couldn't be forgotten. Aubrey kicked in his arms, but one pop from Terry had her sniffling and coming to a stop. Marcel laughed running off.

"DADDY!" Aubrey screamed watching him lock hiself in the bathroom. Terrence looked down at her confused, she broke into tears as he set her down, and ran to the bathroom beating on the door.

"Marcel, stop reading it!" She cried, bright faced and crying. She could hear him mocking her voice with the words in the book.

"YOU KISSED JESSIE!" Marcel yelled from the bathroom, Terry's eyes darkened as he glared at his child. She started screaming at Marcel, as he read that entry aloud for his dad to hear. Just as he started, Heaven rounded the corner holding Hunter like a ragdoll. He was half her size and heavy, Terry paled walking torwards her. Hev giggled starting to run, while Hunter laughed in her arms. She was half dragging the poor baby, who found it oddly funny.

"May 18th.....Today's the last day of school, and I'm sad but happy. All my friends are going places but im, stuck here with my mom. But my day got really good when Jessie bought me candy from the student store. He said he was gonna miss me, I said I would miss him to. Then he leaned in and kissed me! RIGHT ON THE LIPS!!! I've never felt so......"

Taraji yawned heading down stairs, her ears met with Terry yelling, Kids laughing, Aubrey screaming, and Marcel being loud. She was too tired to even have a real reaction. Standing at the bottom of the stairs she heard some of what Marcel was saying. Remembering what Aubrey told her. She took in the whole scene then opened her mouth.

"Marcel book, Aubrey quit screaming, Heaven put him down!" Taraji spat not even looking to see if they did as she asked, heading into the kitchen.

Marcel opened the bathroom door handing her book back, Aubrey quieted down the delivered a hard punch hitting Marcel in the face before running up stairs. Heaven set Hunter down running off to find her mom. Terry paused looking at how she could defuse a situation in seconds. With a huff he picked up Hunter checking him for injuries.

Walking into the kitchen, he watched Heaven start throwing a fit because Taraji wasn't paying her attention. Too busy making something. Heaven cried pulling at her robe, bouncing on her heels.

"Rae, sit!" Taraji barked, Heaven jumped rushing over to her little table. She waited quietly knowing what was coming. Taraji turned with a bowl, and Heavens favorite spoon. Setting it down in front of her, she went back and grabbed the cup of milk, and a small bowl full of cereal. Setting it down Heaven squealed grabbing the small bowl of cereal. She poured it into her bigger bowl, then grabbed the cup of milk pouring it into the bowl too.

"Good job baby!" Taraji praised clapping her hands, which incited Hunter to laugh and clap his. Heaven blushed looking down at her bowl, Taraji cooed kissing her on the cheek then letting her eat. Terrence felt that warmness in his heart. Walking over to her, he smiled down at her.