Get Out of Your Head

Sitting in the living of her home Tracie waited for her daughter. She had had her suspicions for a very very long time. There was something magical about a woman after her first time. They carried their self different, walked different, talked different, dressed different. Sapphire had been doing just that, a mother knows always. Now her suspicions were confirmed, she knew she should be pissed and ranting and raving but Phire was 17. About her age when she took that step as well. She couldn't bring herself to be angry, at the momemt she wanted her daughter to just be open with her and safe.

Hearing her daughter's laugh and Marcel's chuckle made her straighten up in her chair. Walking into view was Cel, Phire, and Hev all grinning. She hummed looking at her daughter's body language. She wanted to smirk, the way she acted with him screamed raw sex appeal. She shook her head praying to God she would not be like her and just keep Cel around to mess with.

"Thank you for walking me home." Phire cheesed still not noticing her mother. Cel rolled his eyes knowing she was being cheeky. Pulling her in by the waist he kissed her deeply, Heaven frowned crossing her arms.

"I love you..." He mumbled against her lips. Before she could respond a fimilar voice popped up behind them.

"And I LOVE....when you keep your god damn lips off my daughter." JJ growled out through clenched teeth smacking the back of Cel's head making him head butt Sapphire.

"Owww Daddy!" She whined rubbing her head, he pursed his lips at her bumping her with his hip out his way.

"Hey baby." He grinned making the teens turn to see Tracie, Phire blushed realizing her mom was there.

"I should get back to the house before my mom trips. Bye babe." Cel spoke kissing her on the cheek then taking a pouting Heaven home so she could skate the way back. JJ heading upstairs to grab his freshly woken baby girl left Tracie to her talk. Shutting the door Sapphire turned to head torwards her room. Stopping when her mother made a few sounds.

"Ah, Ah, Ah! Come here." She called a smirk on her face.

"So I hear you popping your coochie for that boy." Tracie blunty stated clearly. Phire's eyes bucked as she on instinct flinched away from her mother ready for the blows.

"Sit your hot ass down i'm not bout to whup you. Apparently that shit don't get through that big ass head. Anyways, I hope it was good because if I catch you and Cel I'm ripping you a new one. Not in my house you hear me, I bet not ever. And let me hear it from Raji y'all was being little nasties over her house again. You lucky I'm not beating your ass for being disrespectful. But I understand that need to live a little and grow up. Baby I do but be safe condoms are a must, and I beg you to be smart. No man wants what every man can get a taste of. So chill with this little...shimmer you got going on. I know your embracing your sexuality, but tone it and channel it baby cause you're just oozing it." Tracie lectured Sapphire who felt embarrassed talking about this.

"I understand mommy. I'll apologize to Taraji, it was in the heat of the moment. Cel was sad and I wanted to cheer him up and..."

"Wait, you bet not have let Marcel talk you into opening your legs to make him happy." Tracie snapped, Phire quickly shook her head.

"No, I wanted to. I don't know it felt right. He was so sweet to me. Mom I really really really love him. Like I can't explain how happy he makes me." Sapphire gushed, Tracie tried hard to not roll her eyes.

"You don't know nothing about love. Y'all infatuated with each other. Don't mix the two up. I'm telling you know when your daddy finds out his princess has been defiled......I don't know nothing about nothing. Take that ass whupping on your own and I hope you ready to see your boyfriend get killed, then hung on the wall as a trophy." Tracie spoke not ready to hear her husband's mouth. She could only image how pissed he'd be if she knew so she was keeping that mouth shut.