Like Magnets

"Are you serious right now?" Michelle spat watching him pack a suitcase's for the next two weeks. Terrence nodded not in the mood for an argurmemt. They had a nice calm few days of him being home in New York. Only to tell her it was time for the family vacation and she couldn't come.

"Dead serious. I told you about running your mouth, all those other girls you use to be loose lipped with ain't Taraji. I don't want an issue. She said you can't go, and that what she meant." He re-explained going through his mental checklist. This go around he offered to pay for everything despite Taraji's protest. It didn't sit right with him that she spent her own money.

"That's ridiculous, I'm your wife. That's your ex, and your ex-wife! Why would I just be okay with letting you go with them. I don't trust them, and I don't trust you with them. For all I know you guys are into fucking each other." She hissed putting a gross image in his head.

"First off Taraji doesn't like Lori, nor has she ever." He responded with a chuckle finding this funny.

"Could have fooled me. They just love to talk trash about me." She snapped pouting like a child.

"Stop giving them something to talk about. The only person I'm fucking is you. It's called a family vacation for a reason, it's for the kids. Plus her mom, and my step mom is coming along. We're going wherever Chris wants. " He spoke making a face at saying Step mom even though that's what she was.

"The reason you can't go is simple, the kids really really don't like you. No matter how many times you swear to me you never said a thing my daughter swears on her life you did. Cyrus is afraid of you, and my older kids aren't looking to try and be friendly. I'm saving you from an awkward and mean trip. I'll be gone for two weeks that's all babe, you wanna go visit your family. I'll make it happen expense paid." He spoke trying to pacify her. She finally gave her argurement up deciding instead that he pay for her and her bestfriend to go to a spa resort.

With her taken care of he caught a plane to D.C where Taraji and the kids were. Shawns fiance was having her baby shower and then they would fly out to their first destination. In truth he was excited for this trip. They were helping Chris cross off the last few things on the list Alice gave her. By the time he made it into town it was late. Expecting everyone to be sleeping he instead walked into his mother's house seeing Taraji dressed in club attire holding a passed out Cyrus.

"Taraji put that boy to bed so we can go." Nova spoke coming downstairs in a similar longer dress. Terrence frowned, he had no idea what they were up to but he did know Taraji's dress was damn near an inch from showing her ass.

"Uh, Where you going like that Penda?" He spat making his presence known, both women shushed him. Taraji had just gotten Cyrus to go to sleep. He found out Taraji was going out and made it his business to stay up. Taraji gave Nova the look to handle Terry while she layed Cyrus down upstairs. He watched as he normally did when she walked away. Feeling extra hot about the way the dress gripped everything adding a jiggle effect that seemed enhanced.

"Quit being sleezy, we're going out. Brey watching kids, you can do whatever." Nova spoke not leaving any room for arguments.

"Where's Chris and them?" He asked, Nova pursed her lips really not wanting to give up an info.

"Waiting on us." She answered anyways as Taraji came down stairs.

"Okay, Ready." Taraji whisper shouted coming down the stairs with her heels in hand.

"Come on then." Nova rushed out grabbing her hand jetting for the door. Terrence had no time to process before they were already pulling out. What he did know was his very single baby mama was headed to the club with only her phone. Which meant she was looking to find someone to occupy her time. Taking the steps two at a time he opened the first door with light coming from it. Seeing Brey braiding Haven's hair. Brey rolled her eyes giving him the name of the club. He was gonna get it either way, getting showered and changed he headed that way.