There's Beauty In The Struggle

Taraji paced the doctor's room, her sister at a loss for words. She had nothing to say at all, not even a light jab. The shock was so evident in this room. Suddenly Taraji stopped pacing staring out the window, she felt like she was dreaming.

"SHIT!" She cursed making Apryl jump, that kicking her mind in gear.

"Its okay Raji, look on the bright side......yayyyyy another bundle of joy." Apryl cheered with not a drop of enthusiasm.

Taraji whined plopping down in a seat. She was expecting this appointment to be smooth. Just to check her uterus, then tell her what date the tube tie was happening. She was not expecting to be told she was two weeks pregnant. Her doctor went on to explain that because her uterus was quite literally perfect, and she had conceived 8 months ago, she was extremely fertile.

"I can't believe this....." Taraji sighed then a laugh left her lips followed by another till she was laughing hysterically. She could already see Terrence's face, he was gonna flip. Don't get them wrong they loved their kids but this was crazy. Cyrus would almost two by the time she had this baby.

"What's so funny?......Ohhhh!" Apryl spoke pitting two and two together.

"You can't tell him yet! He'll fly straight home to see if you're bullshitting." Apryl rushed out. Taraji sighed, she knew that was right.

"You want me to hide this from Terry till I start filming?" Raji asked knowing that was impossible.

"No....I'm saying you have 1 week till he come home on break. They said this go around for filming they need you for two months. You never get big your first trimester so the movie is good, tell Terry you feel funny in about a week when you're already filming. So then when he come home you can be like baby surprise." Apryl blurted Taraji hummed, she'd humor her sister for now.

"No I can't cause then Heaven is gonna wild out cause of it being around her birthday. You know how she wants all attention." Taraji spoke, at that moment an idea popped into her head.

"I'll tell him on his birthday! It'll be so cute, so what I'll be almost 3 months then." Taraji gushed. As they headed home she couldn't help but think about what was to come. A new life....again, maybe it was the natural mother in her but dare she say, she was....estatic?

Meanwhile...

"Cyrus please, she's coming right back! How are you gonna survive filming without her little man. I think mommy's gonna have to take you with her." Marcel spoke trying to pacify his brother. When he woke from his nap if Taraji wasn't the first person he saw or heard he would cry and cry untill he went back to sleep. Cel spun on his heels going to go get a bottle ready for Cy, misjudging how close he was to the wall he ran smack into it making him stumble a bit. Rubbing his head he glanced at his brother who was smiling at him.

"Wow Cy, so you think me getting hurt is something to smile about?" He asked only making him smile bigger

"Wow Cy, so you think me getting hurt is something to smile about?" He asked only making him smile bigger. Picking him up he carefully headed down stairs now that he was calm, his house too quiet to have all 3 of his siblings and then some down stairs in the game room. He would check later but as of now Cyrus needed to be fed. Getting to work a spark of noise erupted from the kids yelling at a game, that let them know they were at least alive down there. Shawn was supposed to be watching them but he was knocked out on the couch.