Steps to a Better Life

2 weeks later.....

"Stahhhp!" Taraji giggled pushing Terry's hands away from her body. He chuckled scooting closer to her. His meat pressed against her butt. He started kissing along her neck trying to get he riled up. She fought his advances truly tired. Trust he had been wearing her out at every corner and she could take it, but even she was dead tired.

"Roll over." He whined in her ear trailing his hand down to her breast. She popped his hand rolling over and tucking herself under his chin.

"I'm weally tiyad daddy." She spoke like a little girl, he groaned his member deflating just like that.

"Stop that shit! Makes my skin crawl, like I'm a perv or something." He spat slapping her ass, she hummed snuggling into him.

"Let me sleep then, you can get some.....next week." She joked, he rolled his eyes just holding her.

"DADDYYYYYYYYY!" They heard screamed from down the hall. He hopped up hearing his princess's screams. Taraji groaned stuffing her head in a pillow, slowly dozing off. Within minutes Terrence re-entered the room with Heaven in his arms. Her sniffles not even waking Taraji.

"You gotta go potty?" He asked softly, the little one nodded pointing to the bathroom.

He took her to the bathroom letting her do her business and making sure she cleaned up well. Heaven stepped out the bathroom with him behind her. She paused staring at the bed as if it were a demon. He groaned getting down on the floor.  Looking under the bed, he faked like he was shooing monsters away.

Heaven slowly walked over to the bed then tried to pull her short body up. He helped her onto the bed which resulted in her kicking Taraji. Who opened her eyes seeing eyes staring back at her way too close for her liking. Taraji jumped, her heart flying across the room.

"What are you doing?" Taraji asked her voice deep and thick with sleep. Terry groaned, that voice was such a turn on.  He sighed knowing he wasn't getting any.

"Daddy scare the bad monsters away." Heaven spoke pulling at the blanket her mother was cocooned in. Taraji opened up her arms letting Heaven in.

"Daddy the monster slayer." Taraji teased as Terry got back into bed. He chuckled getting under the covers as well. Laying on his side he listened to Heaven tell her about how he came to save her from the monster in her room till she fell asleep. Taraji following next, he hummed softly playing in Heaven's hair as he thought about the future. Things between him and Taraji have been quite slow, he wondered if it was for the best, hell he was scared trouble was around the corner waiting to fuck him up.

Shaking those thoughts out of his head, he sighed trying to fall asleep. Even though Taraji expressed to him just how much he needed to do to ever be her fiance let alone her husband, he felt he needed to do more. With that in mind he let her choose the house they were moving to.

A huge new 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home. According to Taraji she had guest rooms now so they were boujee. Not only were the number of rooms enough. It had to have a basement, one that they could remodel into a game room. Also a home that had a big yard, for the kids to get a pool. Yet, still have enough room for some playing and things. Finding that perfect home was hard, let alone it HAD to be in Chicago.

When they found her dream home that she could remodel and expand on, it was a done deal. The ink on the paper was barely drying and they were already starting to move in. These were the steps they were taking, small yet strong. Soon Terrence had found hiself wide awake in the early morning of the next day. No sleep acquired yet he wasn't tired at all.

Looking to his right his love and his princess, looking so cute snuggled up. As he slowly leaned up to get up someone tugged on the blanket. He slowly turned catching Taraji's half open eyes.