Should've Been Done

[We Peep the low votes....😩👀]

A month later....

Terrence watched Taraji laughing it up with Anthony. The two had hit it off well and though Terrence knew who Taraji was going home with it made him uneasy. He was still a working progress hiself and Anthony and him were friends. Yet Terrence felt the longer he made his Beloved smile the less he liked them. It was hard not being able to grab on her, and kiss her when she was right there.

"Taraji, they want us on set." Terrence spoke breaking up their conversation. She turned giving him a nod.

"I'll talk to you after filming." Anthony spoke, Terrence scrunched up his face.

"Stop that, he's just a friend." Taraji spoke as Anthony walked away, Terrence huffed throwing an arm over her shoulder.

As production continued to roll the cast started picking up on that normal charge between the two. Then they could get away with being near each other. John stayed on Terry's case about being professional. Which was hard, cause Taraji herself wanted a taste of him.

With his hair permed and him in all these wife beaters muscles showing to everyone had all the girls fawning. She didn't like that shit as all, especially Terrence finding it funny. Talking about how he was fully in character, if Djay had bitches so did he. He had meant it as a joke but it turned into Taraji threatening his life then ignoring him for 4 days straight.

He realized quickly he was getting Marcel's pregnancy temper, with Heaven's eating. Though this time as much food that was going in it was coming right back out again if Taraji even smelled something that the baby didn't like. Walking over to set, John gave them a run down of what they would be going over in a few minutes. After that he let Taraji know she had the next two days off as break. He didn't want her overworking and harming herself or the baby.

Meanwhile at home Apryl was having herself a hell of a time keeping peace in the house. Both the youngest in a particularly bad mood, not only were they being little shits they were fighting. They all were fighting, every single Howard child mad at the other. To think it was all over what to watch on TV.

"Heaven are you gonna pick this up?" Apryl asked stepping over the mess of dolls in the hallway.

"I don't wanna." Heaven sassed pouting. Apryl sighed hitting her head on the wall a few times. She was trying to be calm and collected but her patience was wearing thin.

"Heavenly Rae Howard, pick up these damn dolls!" Apryl barked scaring the little girl. She huffed getting up to do so, she just wanted to curl in bed with her parents and watch movies but they were working late.

"Dinners on the table go eat for I call your daddy and tell him you acting up." Apryl spoke,

Heaven nodded dragging her feet. Rounding up Aubrey and Marcel she checked on Hunter. He was still down for the daily nap still going. As she headed down the stairs the arguing of the Howard's grew. Aubrey and Marcel arguing about which one of them was gonna take the room at the far end of the hall so the new baby could be closer to Terrence and Taraji. Both wanting that privacy and distance from a crying child. As Apryl grew ready to dial Terrence the front door opened. In walked the duo looking tired and hungry.

"Your heathens are all fighting. Dinners done, I'm going home to do homework. Oh and you have Hunters dentist appointment tommorow morning." She spoke grabbing her bag and heading for the door. Taraji giggled seeing that frustration on her face, she looked much like Taraji looked when Marcel was young and she was by herself.

"If you wanna work for me you gotta learn how to handle your nieces and nephews." Taraji teased heading into the kitchen feeling the thick tension. Terrence headed to fix their plates. Taking a deep breath she sighed.