And Then There Was 3

Marcel swung the front door open stomping inside followed by his siblings. They were all drained from the week, constant trips back and forth from the hospital. It seemed like Cyrus was playing pranks on them. Her actual due date was next Friday, but Cyrus had them thinking he was coming early. The whole family changing their flights so they could be here. They thought he was coming today but it only led to another false alarm, each worse than the last.

"You need anything?" Boris asked as she sat down on the couch. She shook her head head, he frowned squatting down in front of her. She had been silent the whole ride home.

"He's gonna come baby girl. He's on his own time." He spoke, she nodded knowing that.

It didn't make her feel any happier. She was exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally. She was feeling so shitty her doctors made her an appointment to get induced next week. Terrence locked his car putting the baby bag down in the hall by the door. There was no use taking it back upstairs. The kids were rummaging around in the kitchen for food. Not wanting to cook he handed Cel his card and told him to order pizza. Walking to check on Taraji he heard Boris talking to her lowly, though she wasn't responding.

He wished he could make the baby hurry for her. She was over it all together. She was also especially sad because everyone was flying home tomorrow except Boris. Chris wanted to save her off days for later in case the baby came next week and they couldn't come. She was all and all just unhappy, the kids picking up on her mood and steering clear. Willie jumped up on the couch curling up next to Raji feeling her sadness.

"I'm gonna go back to my hotel, if you need anything call me or Shawn. We'll come over." Boris assured her kissing her forehead.

"I love you." He spoke as he hugged her.

"I love you too." She mumbled, saying his goodbyes to everyone he left. When the food arrived everyone sat in the living room watching movies and keeping her company. The kids passed out in record time barely making it to their rooms. Locking up the house Terry carried Raji upstairs. Noticing she was still in her funk he sighed. The doctor said for them to try a few things, sex, exercise, baths, and oddly meditating. She was too tired to exercise, although the baths were relaxing they weren't helping, and she couldn't find inner peace when Cyrus was playing games every few hours.

She had not been in any mood whatsoever for sex. In fact him kissing and touching on her pissed her off. She wanted him no doubt but she felt so uncomfortable in her own skin. No matter what she did she couldn't get comfortable, sleeping was hard, eating was hard, she was over it!

Starting the nightly routine he ran a hot bath. Running down stairs to his car he grabbed the bag Bernice gave him. Apparently it was some kind of bath condition that induced labor. A home remedy passed down from generation to generation. Nothing was working so he figured why not. Bernice had whipped them up some real quick and he being him poured the whole damn bottle in the tub.

Getting Raji undressed he helped her into the tub then climbed in himself. Washing and massaging her tense body till she was relaxed and contently laying on his chest tracing his arms.

"I'm tired." She mumbled, he hummed running the loofah down her arms.

"Wanna get out?" He asked, she sighed.

"We should, we're gonna prune......but it smells so damn good." Taraji whined, their whole bathroom smelled good. It was like they were doing aroma therapy, so calm and relaxed.

"I know but if we wanna go have breakfast with the family before they fly out we should go to bed." He informed her, she sighed and nodding sitting up so he could get out.