What's Going On

A Couple Months Later

Taraji sat on set, waiting for Craig to finish telling Terrence what to do. She was growing tired and her ankles were killing her. The only thing she wanted was to get a foot massage and eat a bowl of ice cream. At 7 months, she was over this pregnancy. It seemed like everytime she went to the doctor they were telling her she gained another 5 pounds. With the biggest belly she'd ever have, she was already pushing an extra 35 pounds and still had 3 months to go. "You sure it's only 1 baby in there? I heard about women who give birth and end up pushing out another like 2 minutes later," Taryn said, seeing how uncomfortable Raji was.

"It better only be 1. I'm not pushing out two kids. The doctor said he's big too. I don't think my cootie cat would survive multiple," Taraji groaned, shifting in her seat. "Alright let's get this scene shot. Okay so Taraji I want you to stand in the center of the living room. D'Jay is going to bust through the door, take a quick pause, then they kiss," Craig ran through as quickly as he could, knowing Raji's attitude would start seeping through if they didn't start filming soon. "I want passion with that kiss too. Don't jip me," John said, sitting behind the camera. Taraji rolled her eyes as if John couldn't see her.

"Watch this. She about to hate me," John whispered to Craig. Yelling action, Terry burst through the doors, only for John to yell cut. "I'm not really feeling the urgency. Let's try it again," Terry scrunched his face. Didn't feel the urgency? What does that mean? He went outside the door, thinking of the only possible ways that he could bust through a door. "ACTION!" Craig yelled again. Once again Terry burst through, startling Taraji with how loud he hit the door. "Shit! I'm sorry are you okay?" He asked, concerned as she held her hand on her chest. "Yeah. I didn't expect the door to be that loud. I'm good," she waved him off, seeing the look he was giving her.

"Let's try that again. You sure you good?" Craig asked, worried that she might need to sit down, but she gave him a thumbs up as Terry walked back outside. John yelled action, letting Terry bust through the door and make it to kiss Raji. "Nope! Cut, cut, cut!" John called out, Taraji groaned. It was like nothing was satisfying John whatsoever today. "Let's start from the kiss. I want to feel some real passion. I want to feel that built up tension. Better yet just keep kissing until I feel like we got the shot," she stared at him. Knowing John, it would be 48 hours before he felt the shot was good enough. He did the same thing for Baby Boy.

"Let's jut act like us for once. Not pretending that we aren't together," Terry whispered to her. "We've been professional too long. I can't just stop pretending now," she hissed barely above a whisper. "Pretend that I've just given you a full body massage, with my tongue from your neck down to that pretty little pearl that I love sucking on," he whispered in her ear, nipping at her earlobe. She started to blush, biting on her bottom lip as she gave Terry fuck me eyes. Craig said action and Terry captured her lips like he had been starving. At first Raji was relaxed, letting Terry dominate just like she loved.

Then she got wrapped up in the moment, a fire burning inside. Grabbing at his shirt, a moan escaped her lips as they fought each others tongues. The way he gripped her hair had her ready to get some deep dicking. She was fighting the urge to grab his dick, feeling it pressed against her thigh as he pulled her closer to him. Both so wrapped up in each other, neither noticed that John and Craig were literally letting them have this makeout session. The bite to her bottom lip and the ass grab that Terry snuck in made her eyes flutter open, making her realize that they were still filming... a whole 35 minutes later. "Cut. I think that's good," John finally said, holding in his laugh.

Terry pulled away, giving her one last peck on the lips. She stared at him, not remembering whether or not she had a line. "You know what? Let's do that one more time, but Terry I want you to pull her hair a little then walk out the door. I'll give signal when I want you to walk away... annnnndddd ACTION!" John threw out. Taraji couldn't take it much longer. Right now Terry was a tease and it wasn't his idea. She hated not being able to touch him the way she wanted. The longer their lips were glued together, the more uncomfortably hard Terry became. He gripped the blue gown she had on, wanting to scoop her up and bounce her on his dick.