Keep It Pushing

A week later....

"Why is it so hottttttttt!?" Marcel whined sitting in front of the A/C.

"Because it's summer time Celly." Heaven responded eating a popsicle. Having no one else to bother but him since Hunter and Brey were away.

"I know that stupid." He responded resulting in her smacking him on the head. He turned flicking his sister which resulting in them going tit for tat until her popsicle fell on the floor. She looked down at it her bottom lip trembling.

"Hev I'm sorry. I'll get you another one." Marcel sighed, he frowned when she started to sniffle.

"There aren't anymore blue ones....." She whined her water works rushing forward.

"Shhhh!...Theres still the green ones, or the red ones." He spoke scoping up the popsicle.

"I don't want them, I want a BLUE ONE!!!" She cried out loud, her voice bouncing off the walls. Walking into the kitchen he groaned throwing the popsicle away then washing his hands.

"Heaven come here." He heard his mother call hearing her child's wail. He sighed knowing Heaven was gonna put on a big front to get what she wanted. It always worked every single time with his dad. His mom on the other hand could see through her charades most days.

"CEL! Quite messing with this girl!" He heard his dad bark loud and clear, he rolled his eyes going about his business. Heaven came back into the room holding a 20 dollar bill, a mile wide grin.

"What? Dad gave you money?" Marcel hissed, Heaven nodded running to her suitcase and putting it in her piggy bank.

"Man, you such a con." He laughed turning on the tv. Then turning the A/C on full blast, it's not like he was gonna pay the bill.

"If we can watch spongebob, I'll get more from daddy and give it to you." She bargained sticking her hand out. He narrowed his eyes at her getting a smirk in return, he shook her hand proud of the monster he created.

"Deal!" He grinned turning on spongebob. Heaven squealed jumping onto the couch her eyes glued to the TV screen.

Meanwhile....

"I should be sleeping. I have a long day tomorrow." Taraji whined feeling Terrence's wondering hands. They had been cuddled up all day long doing nothing but watching Tv. It seemed that as soon as she started dozing off he wanted her attention.

"No..." He whined back starting to kiss up her neck. She hummed swatting his hands trying to fight his touch. She smirked when he sucked his teeth thinking he was giving up. Instead he slipped under the covers and grabbed her legs, giving a quick tug that made her squeal. Effectively getting her in the middle of the bed he came from under the covers to hear her laughing.

"Out of all the things you could have done you yank me." She giggled turning her head to look at him. He shrugged raising the hem of her shirt leaving kisses as skin was revealed.

"Let me...put you to sleep." He purred as she raised her arms to allow him to pull the big oversized shirt off.

He massaged her skin as she rested on her stomach enjoying his hands. Pushing her panties to the side he eased two fingers inside her catching her off gaurd. Her face scrunched as she bit her lip, his pumps slow nothing but pure torture. He licked his lips watching all her love faces.

"Baby..." She whined, he bent down kissing her shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Faster...please." He complied picking up the speed of his fingers hearing those low sounds grow in volume.