Two Can Play

A few days later.....

Taraji lay in bed on the phone. Listening to the back ground music coming from the phone at Common's studio session. He was giving her a sneak peek of his new song, and it had her wondering when he was coming over.

"Rashid, you never answered my question. Are you gonna come see me?" She asked, he chuckled on the other end.

"Why you want me to come?" He asked teasing her.

"Because I want you to." She responded, she had perfect opportunity to get him alone. Cyrus was gonna go spend some more time with Serenity before he left his best friend for a week and a half. Marcel was off doing Marcel, Taraji didn't ask much anymore. With him and Phire not on good terms he was irritable all the time. Heaven wanted to go with Aubrey to Courtlands before his visitation was over, so she had a huge window of time to finally get him in her bed.

"I don't think you really want me, I dont feel it in your voice." He teased, she rolled her eyes as she started hearing the music lower signaling he was walking out of the room.

"You want me to beg?" She questioned, he chuckled lowly at her words.

"Baby I would love it if you begged." He stated leaving her to see the innuendo.

"If I didn't know better I'd say you're getting nasty with me Rashid." She giggled.

"I don't know what you're talking about Taraji." He responded being coy.

"Anyways, don't worry baby. Ima come see you, I'll bring lunch." He spoke, she grinned thinking about what kind of dessert she would give him.

They talked for a little while longer before he needed to get back to his session. She got up getting in the shower and getting ready for later. Getting Cyrus a bag packed for his overnight stay at Tracie's. As the hours ticked she got dressed in her best lingerie then slid on a robe to cover it.

"Mama, Can I have snack?" Cyrus asked hanging outside down from her couch.

"No, you can put your shoes on for Tracie." She responded giving him a pointed look, he needed no more snacks for his little body.

"Mama, Hevie said she went with daddy. I wanna go with daddy too." He whined pulling on his shoes.

"Hevie went with daddy a few days ago. You can go with him some other time. Okay?" She asked hearing Tracie honk.

"Okay." He mumbled heading for the door.

She sighed making mental note to make that happen. Getting him buckled in Tracie's car she watched them pull off. Taking a deep breath she let out a squeal running into the house. With an empty house she turned on some music letting it travel loudly through her house. She wasnt sure where he wanted to eat but she cleaned everything just in case. Made sure she smelt divine and grabbed her phone.

Sitting on the couch a thought flashed across her mind. Was she really gonna have sex with Common? Was this right? He would be the second man she ever let inside her, was she making the right desicion? Lost in her second thoughts her door was knocked on.

Shaking her doubts out she headed to the door. Just before she opened a text from Common came through telling her he was running late. She paused narrowing her eyes at the door as the knock came again. Peeking out the peep hole she huffed. Cracking the door open Terrence's ears were met with music.

"What?" She asked with pursed lips.

"......I uh came to see if I could take Cyrus." Terrence stated meeting those firey brown eyes with hurt and pain in them.