Chapter 3

I woke up at 6:00 o'clock today since I have to get ready for school which starts at 8:00. As you can tell, I like to wait up early to get everything prepared for the day. Many people may not be a morning person but for me, the morning is the best part of the day since I get to choose whatever I want to do for the rest of the day.

I started off with finishing me morning routine and walking down the stairs to the kitchen for a nice breakfast. After that, I packed my bag and decided to go to my office so I can work on some things for the gang since I have extra time.

I moved here in the middle of the year and not at the beginning since there were some things I needed to take care of back where I used to live. It was not the best idea however some other gangs were attacking my gang and I decided to get rid of them so they will not be able to follow us to here.

 It was not the best idea however some other gangs were attacking my gang and I decided to get rid of them so they will not be able to follow us to here

Anyways, I finished up my work and started to walk to my car. I decided to take my lamborghini today since it's my first day of school. When I was working at the gang back when Noah was alive, I always was homeschool since I thought school was always a hassle. Noah, on the other hand, thought that my education is important and insisted on at least homeschooling me.

I revved the engine and zoomed towards the school. I do have guards in front of my driveway but they know that the car was mine so they would not need to ask if it was me or not. For some reason the police started to chase after me since I was speeding but I managed to get past them and started to head to school.

I guess not many people had cars like mine since once I entered the schools parking lot, I heard many people talking about my car. "I am going to ask him if I could go for a drive using his car because that car is sick!" One of the guys said. Little do they know that it was a girl driving this baby. Ofcourse, I will never let anyone drive my cars because if someone even gets a scratch on my cars, I will cut off all their limbs before ripping their throats open.

I found a parking spot near the front of the school and started to park there. I had successfully parked and decided to head out of my car with my backpack.

"Woah, it is a girl!" One jock yelled.

"I would totally tap that!" Another one yelled. I rolled my eyes at that last comment. Uhhh, hormonal teenage boy, they sometimes make me want to stab them over and over again. Ofcourse I could not do that here since this is school and it would make a bad first impression.

I walk through the front doors and I hear several wolf whistles. Honestly though, are they just that desperate to find a girl or what? The front desk was not that far from the entrance so I did not need to walk that far into the school.

"Hello, I am new here. My name is Luna Blackwood so if I can please get my schedule?" I had asked with a fake smile. Apparently, the lady did not notice the fakeness in my smile and smiled sweetly to me. This lady was also new to the school since I have never seen her when I was here.