Chapter 14

Today was the final day at Paris. Next morning, we would board the airplane and fly back to America. After my murder 'rampage' if you would call it that, I met up with the boys the next day explaining that I did not find them when I was looking for them. Everyone believed except for, ofcourse, Wesley and Blake. Wednesday and Thursday were basically like Monday so just me and the boys doing our own thing. Today was Friday so me and the boys decided to attend the party that was held at night since it was the last day in Paris.

I walked down that corridors of the 24th floor to find the boys room. As I was going to knock on the door, it flew open.

"Oh hey Lulu!" Hunter says happily, clearly excited for the last day in Paris. I also forgot to mention I got a new nickname.

"How many times do I have to tell to stop calling me Lulu! It sounds so girlish and that is disgusting." I retorted with a face of disgust.

"Come on, do not be so cold. We have already known each other for two weeks!" Hunter replies. He says it like I have known them for 10 years. Thankfully the rest of the boys showed up at the door saving me from this conversation I do not want to have. Hunter, Ryder and Ace might think that I am just a normal person with a cold personality but the are so far off. Even Wesley and Blake do not know who I really am.

"Since everyone is ready, let's go!" Ace cheers. Today we are going shopping. It was Ace and Hunter's idea, not mine. I really wonder who is the actual girls here, me or Hunter. Apparently they said that we needed to buy clothes for the party and it was a perfect time to buy souvenirs as well.

We walked to the mall because Hunter says that walking is good for the environment or something. I would rather ride in a taxi but whatever.

Once we arrived at the mall, I saw famous stores like Gucci, Louboutin, Christian Dior, Chanel, Burberry and so much more. This seems like the place where all the rich teenagers hang out as I can see many young adults roaming through the mall.

"I thought this was a more normal mall, not one that has all the luxury stores!" Ryder protest. "We can never have enough money to buy any of this.

"Let me pay." I do not want to walk another mile to another mall just because they can not afford it. Too much effort. What I meant by too much effort is that there would be a lot of small talk and I can not handle small talk. I actually like walking, alone.

"We can not let you pay, that is just unfair." Ace reasons.

"Seriously, I insist."

"Just let her pay Ace." Wesley says, obviously trying to make my life miserable but in all honesty, he just made my life easier for not walking a mile more.

I bought a semi-formal dress for the party while the other boy's got one suite each. Blake at first picked out multiple trying to make me refuse purchasing it to make me look bad but I have lots to spend so I just agreed. He then just gave up on trying to waste lots of money since he saw it did not affect me and it would just weigh him down with all the cloths he's going to be carrying. We also ate dinner at a restaurant near the mall which Ace insisted on paying.

"Thanks again Luna!" Ace says, for the fifth time.

"It's fine, I told you multiple times already. Since everyone is done shopping, let's head back to the hotel and get ready for the party." I suggested. Everyone nodded and so we walked to the hotel.

While the boys got off at the 24th floor, I waited for the elevator to arrive on the 45th floor. The party was at night however there was also a fancy dinner before the party and so that was why we were getting ready so early.