Chapter 22

I tried doing everything to the chip. Putting it into my computer, putting it in an audio recorder, putting it into a microwave. Basically putting it into any electronic device I can find but nothing showed up.

The next thing I know, another letter dropped from a tree I was standing under since I was frustrated and wanted to get some fresh air.

Dear Luna Blackwood,

The chip is designed to fit inside a human being so putting it into an electronic device will not do anything. Anyways, time for hint number three. Your third, and final, hint.

Hint 3: UiRc8nynFnuw47

Good luck!

Signed by,

E

Looking at the hint, it is probably a password. I searched up a website for Inventionis Institution for Mysterio but there was none. Well that was kind of obvious I guess. The only other organization related was the CIA. I clicked on the CIA website and found a button that said it was only available for authorized people. It brought me to another website which asked for a password. I filled it in with Hint 3 and I was met with a list of people's names that were apart of the CIA from the past.

Faraz Hammond

Vienna Grey

Patricia Shannon

Iman Finnegan

Shelbie Hatfield

Emre Rooney

Meg Sargent

Huzaifa Atkins

Lilly-May Newton

Joyce Graves

Charlotte Flowers

Gurdeep Amin

Danica Flores

Michael Whitaker

Cairo Lim

Eleni Mccabe

Rafael Holt

Braydon Carver

Lucien Dowling

Kay Diaz

Denis Ball

Liam Traynor

Oliwia Marks

Keira Allen

Umaiza Griffith

Kadeem Mckenzie

I still do not know what is going on so I decided I would go out to a park and take a breather. However, once I got there, another letter dropped from the sky.

Dear Luna Blackwood,

Turn around.

Signed by,

L

Once I did, I blacked out due to something hitting my head. All I can think about is, I understand now.

I am met by bright lights burning my eyes when I woke up. I was cuffed up to a metal chair that was beginning to rust. To my left were some needles on a desk. To my right was a door.

"Looks like you are awake Luna." A middle aged man said.

"Are you Michael Whitaker?"

"Yes indeed. So you did connect the dots. Congratulations, I am proud of you." He said, clapping his hands.

"I know you are not here to congratulate me. Just tell me what you want!" I demanded.

"You have changed a lot since the last time I met you. I guess that is required since you got into a world full of death." Michael informed. "Anyways, the reason you do not remember anything from our last encounter was because I gave you a something to lose your memory of this place. Kyle was to keep watch on you and also try to improve your ability. Your eyes. These eyes are fueled by anger. Once enough anger is required to make your eyes red, you will acquire more strength."

"So what do you want with me now?" I asked.

"You are the only one that had gotten results. Everyone else that got the experiment were either dead, or simply abandoned. When I was apart of the CIA, I wanted them to use these items to improve their work. However, I was declined and kicked out. So I founded this institution to do what I wanted. Isn't it brilliant?"

"Your sick!" I screamed.

"Well you are the same, killing all those people as well. At least in my case, they had a chance to live and benefit from the experiments." That, left me speechless. It was true. I was a murderer. During my stage of realization, a needle plunged into me.

"Do not worry, that is just to immobilize you so you will not thrash around when we start our process." He informed me while grinning.

I tried twitching my fingers, nothing happened. I tried turning me head, nothing happened. I tried moving my foot, nothing happened. I was unable to move. I even tried talking, however, my mouth simply did not open.

"Well let us get started!" Michael lifted up a needle containing pink liquid. "This, will increase your healing speed." He stuck the needle in me, making sure every drop was in my system. "Well let's test it out!"

He pulled out a box cutter from his pockets and used it to making a slit up my arm. After a few seconds, I can see it physically mend itself together.

"Impressive." He stated, nodding. He then picked up a needle with green liquid. "Since your strength boost was only in an early stage of development, we created one that is long lasting. Meaning that you will not need to be angry in order for your strength to work." When he finished, he stuck the green liquid in me. "To test it out, we will bring you into a room of lions where you have to fight your way out, good luck!"

All I can think now is how psychotic he is. When I arrived at the entrance in the room, the liquid that immobilized me wore off. So I was able to move again. I got pushed through the door and was met with several lions in front of me. I could see the door straight ahead of me, urging me to walk through it.

There was a sword hanging from the ceiling however, it was to high for me. If only I can get on top of a lion. Breaking my chain of thought, I saw a lion running towards me. Well, it is killed or be killed.

I use my right leg and kicked it in the head, surprisingly, it knocked the beast down cold. The sword was in the middle of the room so I tried to dodge the incoming lions. Once I got near the middle. I jumped onto a wall and later jumped on the back of a lion. Swiftly, I acquired the sword and cut of the head of the lion I was on top of it. That seemed to anger the lions even more.

One of the lions managed to scratch one of my legs badly, however, due the my healing abilities, it was quickly mended.

After a while of slicing away the heads, stabbing it in the heart, and stabbing it in the face. I finally managed to finish of all the animals. The door anticipated me as I walked through it, claiming my victory. In fact, Michael was there, happy for my accomplishment.

"I see you did splendid in there! Much more can be used of you. Oh, all the possibilities are just so marvellous. I can not wait to try out other serums on you." I, stood there, and looked blankly at his face. "Do not be such a downer, come, I will show you to your room for the night.

Michael led me to a hallway of locked doors that resembled cells. He opened one of the door and led me inside. "Here, is your living arrangements." He said, touring me the basically non existent rooms, considering the whole place is a square.

After a while, Michael left the room, locking it in the process. I, was getting tired so I decided to sleep and think of a way to escape tomorrow.

After a quick shower in cold water, I changed into the sad grey clothes provided and slid in the covers of the rusty bed. Proving me point, it creaked at the slight movement of the mattress shifting. I turned of the lamp and allowed me mind to wander off into the darkness.