First day back at school

The boys walked to school and said there goodbyes to each other before parting away from each other. They all had their little groups. Connor had Markus,Simon,Kara,North,
Josh and Conan.Colin had Ralph and Tyler. And Colton had Luther.

Simon and Markus were just their normal selfs. Awkward around each other but never around anyone else.
"You know Markus,"North turned to Markus and smiled a devilish smile",you and Simon would be a great couple."
Markus lightly punched North on the arm before turning back around to face Simon. He knew he liked him. But he didn't know how to tell him.

"Connor!" The group shouted. Connor jumped a little but it was normal for him now. "Conan!"the others shouted aswell. North wasn't the best of friends with Conan but she has to like him a little.

Conan smiled at Connor and grabbed his hand. Simon and Markus were staring each other looking away every now and then.
DING DING DING

(Time skip presented by Connors beaut smile)

"Where's Markus and Simon?"

"Probably making out somewhere."

"What do you mean we're making out?"
Everyone turned to look at Markus and Simon. They were...holding hands.
"Awwww look more gays!"
Connor and Simon looked straight at North and shook their heads. "What? Can I not say that?"
Conan burst out laughing and everyone looked at him confused.
"What's funny Nines?" Connor was the most confused out of them all. He then looked at Simon and noticed what he was laughing at. He's gone really blue.
"You alright there Simon."
Simon shook his head and noticed that everyone was looking at him and hid behind Markus. Connor smiled and the rest of the day was great. You could say it was the best day ever.

///////////////////////////////////
Hello. This isn't one of the best but I like where this is going so far. 👌🏻❤️🏳️‍🌈