Meet my boyfriend

After school Connor invited Conan over to his house. Conan hesitated but he knew he didn't have a choice just as Connor grabbed his hand.

"Who's that?" Colton questioned. Connor rolled his eyes and ignored his brother. Conan gave Colton a nervous smile before being dragged of once again.

"I can walk you know Con." Conan chuckled and Connor let go of him.
"Sorry. I'm just excited for you to meet my Dad." Conan chuckled again and grabbed hold of Connor hand. Connor smiled and stood on his tiptoes before laying a soft comforting kiss on Conan's lips.

"Now. Let's go to my house."

(Time skip - Connors house)

Connor stopped at the door before hesitantly opening it.
"Dad I'm home! You can put your shoes over there if you take them of." Connor pointed to a small shoe rack and placed his coat on a hanger. Conan did the same before following Connor into the kitchen.

"Is your dad home?" Connor shrugged his shoulders and grabbed two cups and filled them with a blue liquid (😉).

"Thanks." Conan took hold of the glass before taking a sip and speaking up again.

"Connor." Conan seemed really uncomfortable and Connor seemed to have noticed his strange behaviour.
"What is it Nines?" Connor knew what was wrong but wanted Conan to tell him himself.
"I'm not feeling very comfortable."

Connor sighed and brought him into a hug. They stayed like this until Connor felt Conan relax.

"Look my dad won't do anything bad. I promise when he meets you he might be a bit loud but once he gets to know you a little better he'll be fine. Okay."

Conan nodded and kissed Connor on the lips.

"I did not need to walk into this." Hank ,being the grump he can be, obviously complained about the two androids showing there love.

"Oh. Hello dad. I'd like to introduce you to Conan. My boyfriend." Connor said whilst grabbing hold of Conan's hand.

"So your Conan?" Hank made that out as a question and confused both Conan and Connor. Conan nodded and seemed to go back to his uncomfortable state and squeezed Connors hand gently.

"Dad. Conan won't hurt me you know. He's sweet and kind."

Hank seemed to have relaxed a bit.
"Looks like it too."

Hank smiled at Conan and patted his shoulder.
"You'll look after him won't you?"

Conan smiled "Yes sir. I will keep him safe and treat him well."

Hank then smiled and walked of into the living room leaving both androids alone.

"Told you. You okay now?"

"Yeh. I'm fine." Conan replies with a smile and picked up Connor before hugging him and smothering him with love filled kisses.

////////////////////////
Hello! This would be in bold but the button doesn't seem to work. I hope you like this chapter. Adios.👌🏻🏳️‍🌈💙