Late night date (3)

(Conan's house)

Connor opened his eyes not even remembering falling asleep. He rubbed his eyes and felt Conan move and little before laying his head back down onto the arm of the couch. Connor yawned before moving Conan's hand from his head and gently laying his hand back down. Connor sat up and stretched then looked over at the clock on the TV.

10:30

Connor was shocked and tried his best not to wake Conan up whilst he hurried of the couch. "Oh dad is not going to be happy at all." Connor planted a gentle kiss on Conan's head before grabbing his coat and heading out the door.

30 minutes later

Connors POV:(Home)

I cant believe I fell asleep. Dad will not be happy with me. I've been standing outside the front door for five minutes and I don't know if I even dare to go in. I heard a noise come form the other side of the door and I know its Dad.

*Okay. You need to go in Connor. Okay. 3. 2. 1...*

3rd Person:

Connor opened the door and was "greeted" by Hank.

"Connor. What time do you call this? I was ready to go out looking with you!" Connor could tell he made Hank panic but he didn't mean it.

"I-"

"I was so worried Connor!" Connor saw Hank start tearing up.

"I fell asleep. I didn't mean to worry you. I'm sorry."  Hank looked sighed and walked over to Connor. He pulled him into a hug. Hank had a bunch of questions to ask but he felt now wasn't the time. It was the weekend tomorrow so hell ask then.

"Uh Connor," Connor nodded and pulled out of the hug. ",Colin told me to tell you he loved you."

Connor smiled and yawned. He hugged Hank one last time and headed upstairs to his room where he slept just fine for the rest of the night.