Sleep over

Connor was happier than usual and had a great big smile plastered on his face.

"Jeez! What's that about?" Markus laughed and pointed at Connors face. The smile on his face instantly faded into a smaller less scary smile.

"Sorry. I'm just happy." Simon started chuckling and grabbed hold of Markus' hand. He stood on his tiptoes and whispered something in Markus' ear before turning back to Connor.

"Hey Connor , my parents are out of town for a while and I was planning on having a sleepover. So do you wanna come?" Connor thought for a moment before nodding.

"Yeh that would be great! I'll have to tell my dad first but I'm sure he'll say yes." Connor smiled and Conan walked up behind him.

"Hey." Connor and Conan said in unison. Simon shook his head before inviting Conan over as-well. Lucky for him Josh and North were there as-well so he didn't need to repeat himself for the third time.

"Oh. I can't go to your sleepover Simon. Sorry. You guys have fun." North smiled and winked at Conan making him slightly uncomfortable. He edged closer to Connor and grabbed hold of his hand.

"I can't wait for the sleepover." The bell rang and the rest of the day was full of excitement. No one thought of what might happen at the sleepover...
////
So I'm stopping it there guys. On a little hanger. Idk. It's short I know but I hope it was good enough.👌🏻🏳️‍🌈💙