Questioning

Connor had only just set a foot through the front door of his house when Hank shouted for him.
"CONNOR,COME IN THE KITCHEN I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"
Connor let out a small sigh before hanging up his coat and gently patting Sumo on the head before walking of towards the kitchen.

As Connor entered the kitchen the once calm atmosphere quickly changed from just the sight on Hanks face. *What have I done now?*

"H-hi Dad. What do you want to talk about?"
Hank got out of his seat and slowly made his way over to Connor before finally talking.
"So who's Conan?"

*Oh shit.*
"Conan. He's a- he's a friend."
Hank stepped a little closer to try and catch the colour of the young androids LED. Connor knew what he was doing and quickly pulled his hair down over it.

"I hope you not lying Connor."
Connor knew his Dad didn't like liars but he couldn't tell him.
"I uh. I cant tell you the truth because I made a promise to Conan and you'll just have to wait."
*I just said that didn't I. Yep I said that.*

Hank had one of the most puzzled looks on his face and a flood of questions filled his head.
"So is Conan not a friend?"

"I can't tell you. Also,who told you about Conan?"

////////////////////////////

Here is an update. I have had a lot going on lately and I'm ill so I decided to update. I hope you like it so far. Sorry for not updating sooner.👌🏻❤️🏳️‍🌈