The truth comes out

Connor looked straight into Hank eyes and then back down at his hands. Hank asked the same question again waiting for an answer from the young android. "Is Conan just a friend Connor? Its just a simple yes or no question." Connor looked back up at Hank and whispered an answer saying No. Hank, however, didn't hear the answer. "What was that?"

"If I tell you. Promise me you wont go crazy." Hank nodded and tried staying as calm as possible for the android so he can answer. Connor took a deep breath and then answered the question he dreaded to have been asked. "Conan is...he's my. Me and Conan are together." Hank had the most bewildered look on his face not understanding what Connor meant. Connor sighed and said "Dad , Conan is my boyfriend."

Hank was shocked to hear what had just come out of Connors mouth. He looked at Connors LED but found it was a calm blue. "You have a boyfriend." Connor nodded. "How long?"

"A few months." Hank felt a little light headed but he soon filled with sadness and rage. Then a whole lot came out of Hank including a comment that would ruin the way Connor felt a while.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I know this is short but it leads onto the next chapter when Connor and the others go to school.