1

Finally. It was your 20th birthday. You were excited to finally be 20 but your bestfriends Jennie and Cloe were even more excited then you were because of what they planned to do for it.

•Y/N POV•
I was studying and listening to music until i heard yelling. "Y/N!!!!!" Jennie yelled. "what the fricking fracking shit does she wa-" BAM! "HAPPY FUDGING BIRTHDAY BITCH" Cloe yelled. "Holy shit shut the fuck up you loud asses! Are y'all really trying to make me go deaf?!" I said. They stood their shoked with their mouths open. "Wow thats what we get for telling you happy birthday!?! No thank you of some sort?!" Cloe said fake crying. "You expect me to thank yall for almost busting down my fucking door like maniacs?" I said rolling my eyes. They are too much for me jesus help me.😪👏".......Okay true bUT sTiLl" Jennie said. "Why aren't you happpyyyy?? You have to be happy on your birthdaayyy:((" Cloe said doing aegyo. This.Fucker.Knows.I.HATE.When.She.Does.That. "Ew. Get away from me you big baby" i said cringing while putting my books up. Wow you really got to hate school. "Wow im offended." Cloe said while wiping away a fake tear. "Good" i said smiling. "oKaY. Well what time is it?" Jennie asked. "5:00 pm. Why?" I asked. "SKSSKSKEKKE we need to start getting ready!!!!!!" They both said. "The fuck you mean 'get ready'? What exactly are we getting ready for?" I asked dumbfounded.Jennie and Cloe looked at each and then back at me smirking."We're going somewhere for you birthday!"Jennie said excited. "Going where?"i asked. "Somewhere....🙂"Cloe said smiling like an idiot. "Ooookaaayyyy?"i said. I swear if they weren't my bestfriends i would think they were trying to kiddnap my ass. "Here!" Cloe handed me a bag of stuff. "Whats this?" I asked. "This is what your going to wear tonight to go get dressed and we'll get dressed too. We have to leave here at 7." Cloe said smiling. "Okay?"i said and then walked off to my bathroom.

We looked at each other up and down. "Holy shit i think i might be gay." Jennie said out of the blue. "Honestly......" I said. . "Okay i think its times to go its 6:59 pm" Cloe said. "Yeah come on children." Jennie said grabbing her purse. "Children?!" Cloe and me exclaimed. "Yah yah yah stop being some babys and come the fack on." Cloe and me roll our eyes and go get in the car. I sit in the front with Jennie and Cloe sits in the back. I take out my phone and earbuds and i start listening to music. We soon got to the place and we got out the car. And what i saw infront of me was NOT what i was expecting.

"Come on guys!!"Jennie said excited and walking to the entrance. "You little fuckers. A STRIP CLUB? ARE Y'ALL THAT HORNY?!" I yelled started to get kinds nervous. ".....mmmm maybe?" Cloe said smiling. "Ugh come on Y/N it'll be fun!" Jennie said. "Booiiii not if somebody is trying to rub their coochie all over me!!!!"I yelled. Cloe rolls her eyes, "Come on you big baby" she said while pulling me to tge entrance. "HEY! I am not a baby!!!" I said kind of whining.

Ive never been to a strip club or any type of club EVER. Kill.Me.Please. We got to the entrance and walked in and holy cow utters. My jaw dropped. There were people dancing everywheres and there was loud music playing. Well shit."Come on!" Jennie and Cloe said and dragged me inside.

This
Is
Going
To
Be
A
Long
Ass
Night.

————————————————————————

Kskskskksks i hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!!

Feel free to comment whatever you want as long as its not hateful or mean!!

I will most likely update tomorrow😌

bYEEe👋💕