3

In the morning
                                 Y/N's POV

I woke up with a humongous headache. I felt something warm under me so i look up and see that guy that gave me the lap dance last night.
What
The
Fuck
Happened
    Did we have sex? Ohmygod did i just loose my virginity to a fucking sTrIpPeR?!??!! I was panicking and didnt know what to do until i heard him speak.
    "Dont worry we didnt have sex" he said while sitting up and stretching making his abs and muscles in show more. God i just wanna li- NO.
   "Ummm well mr. whatever you name is,why am i here in your bed?"i asked. "Well last night you got pretty drunk and so you blacked out and when i was leaving i saw you and brought you home but i didnt do anything i swear." He said. i knew i shouldnt have drank. Jennies dumbass had to mak- OHMYGOD JENNIE AND CLOE. WHAT HAPPENED TO THME LAST NIGHT!?!SHIT SHIT SHIT.
   "Hey ummmm" "Jungkook." "Hey jungkook by any chance did you see where my two friends went last night? Jennie and cloe?" I asked genuinely concerned(skskks thats a first💀). "Oh um i think Cloe? went home with one of my friends. His name is Jimin. And im not sure about the jennie one." He said. "Oh okay well ummm" i wondered off. It was silent. "Hey what time is it?"i aksed. "12:47 pm, why?"he asked. Well fuck me and call me sally.
Im
Late
For
College
    "Holy shit i have college. Ohgod i need to go."i said while getting out of his bed and tahts when my headache hit even hard and i fell to the floor holding my head. Then i started hesring laughter, "last night was your first time drinking huh? And didnt you turn 20? You have to be 21 to drink"he smirks "such a baby girl you are Y/N"he said whil picking me up of the ground. "Come on i have some medicine you can take to help with you headache and then you can get your stuff and go home." He said while opening up a cabnet and taking out a white bottle. "Here." He siad and handed me 2 pills and a bottle of water. I furrow my eyebrows, "how do i know this isnt some type drug or soemthing to make me pass out or...die? Hmmm?" I said. He busted out laughing, "you really think i would drug you? Really?"he said and shook his head. "Whatever." I said as i pit the pills in my mouth and took a sip of the water. I was looking around and then i noticed i wasnt in my clothes and that i was in one of his shirts.
He undressed me.
Which means he saw me in my lace underwear and lace bra.......
What
The
Shit
   I turned to a tamato. Jungkook walked off and got my clothes and things for me. "Here you go babygirl. Oh and you can keep the shirt it looks hotter on you.."he said as he looked at me from head to toe and bot his lip."Umm okayy and yah i am not your babygirl." I said as i took my things and rolled my eyes. "Ssuuuuurrreeeeee" jungkook said. I called an uber and it arrived in 10 minutes. "Well um bye."i said "Bye babygirl" he said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked off. "Y/N! Wait!" "What?" "What college do you go to?" "C/N(college name) why?" I asked. He smirked and i can see he was thinking about somethinf. "Oh nothing just wondering.... well bye kittien👋" " um yeah bye?" I said and got into the uber and went home.  

        ———————————————————————————

Hope yall enjoyed!!

Ive really been feeling like writing tonight lol so yeah anyways bah bah😌👋💜