14

Jennie,Cloe, and me all got tired of dancing and just being retarded so we went to sleep. We didnt care thatt it was like 3 or 4 in the morning when we went to sleep because tomorrow is Saturday and we dont have school/college.

Time skip

I woke up to loud banging on my front door.
Who in tf
I look at my clock and it says 3:27 pm.
Damn.
I get up and go to my front door to see who tf is banging on my door. Once i open my door and see who it is i slam roght back shut and lock it.
"Yaaahhh!!!! Open the door pabo!" The person says aggitated.
Its Jungkook and his two stripper buddies.
"FUCK.NO." I say and sot pn my couch and start watching my tv the. Cloe and Jennie walk in pissed because of all the loud noise.
"Wtf" they both say. I point at the door and they open it.
"Ew- ooo-" Cloe was disgusted when she saw Jungkook but when she saw Jimin she got mesmerized but Jennie ended up slamming the door again in their faces.
"HEEEYYY!!!!" Jungkook,Jimin,Hoseok, and Cloe all said.
"No." Me and Jennie said.
"Ugh" cloe sighs and sits down.
"Cmon Y/N please open the door. Why are you even mad at me?" Jungkook said.
why am i even ma-
oh i know he disnt just say that shit.
"figure it out your damn self you hOE." I say loud for him to hear. I hear him sigh and then i hear footsteps.
yess they left.
But-
"Cloe go make sure they left." I say.
"Why me?!" She says back.
"Because i said so duh." I say and she grunts and gets up to go see if they left.
"Yeah they lef- hOLY sHIT!" Jungkook and his friends jump out from the corner and open the door all the way and come in the house while cloe fell down and hurt her ankle.
"WHATTHEFUCK." I say and turn around to see wth is going on. When i turn around i see 3 fucket ass bicthes standing in my house and cloe on the floor holding her foot.
"yAH wHaT tHe aCtUaL fUcK!!!!! mY FUCKING FOOT!!!" Cloe says screaming. But jimin picks her up and carries her to the couch and of course Cloe became a red crayon.
"What in the bitchass fuckery are yall hoes doing in my house? And hOW in the fuck?" I say extremely annoyed.
"Well you didnt want to let us in so we let ourselves in:))" jungkook said smiling.
"......" i say nothing and roll my eyes.
"Wtf ever." I said and went in my kitchen to eat my frosted flakes because a bitch is starving. Jennie,Cloe,Jungkook,Jimin, and Hoseok all sat in the living room and talked.
I saw that jimin kept looking at cloe and smirking and cloe would just blush and look down.
Ugh, ew.
I just ate my cereal and went on instagram. I start to remember last night when i saw that video of jungkook kissing that girl. I sigh and just try to forget it. Then i feel someones hands on my waist. I turn around and its offuckingcourse Jungkook.
"Hey babygirl;)" he says.
"whatdoyouwant." I say clearly not wanting to put up with his bullshit.
"I saw that video of you twerking on instagram last night." He says smirking.
"Okay and?" I say.
"You looked sexy" he says in my ear.
"Yeah ik now can you leave me tf alone while i eat my delicious frosted flakes in peace?" I say annoyed.
"Yaahh whats your problem?" Jungkook says actually concerned.
"Whats my problem? My problem is that you go and kis-" i got cut off by hoseok calling for us.
"Hey! Y/N! Jungkook! Cmon were playing truth or dare!" He yells.
"I go and what?" Jungkook says waiting for me to finish.
"You know what? Nevermind." I say and put my bowl in the sink then go to the living room to play truth or dare. Jungkook just sighs and follows me into the living room and sits down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
onsjejeeksjsk
Guys ik i said i would update soon
And i didnt and this is so mfing late akejjdjdj im really really rEaLlY sorry
I just havent had any ideas or motivation to write this chapter but then it suddenly hit me in the bathtub and i started writing and now here we are skskks lmao
But I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I WILL TEY TO UPDATE SOONER😤💕💕💕