5

It was finally time to go home. I say bye to Jennie and Cloe and go to my car and drive home.

                              Jungkook POV
  Before i left i stopped one of Y/N's friends, Cloe, and asked her for Y/N's snapchat and instagram even tho i have her number i just felt like getting her insta and snap. "Thanks" i said. "Why do you want it?" She cocked one eyebrow up and she had a small smirk on her face. "Just because....." i said, "Wel okay then😏 buh byee👋" she said and walked off to her car and i do the same and go home.

                                   Y/N POV
   Once i get home i change into some comfortable clothes. I dont have alot of homework so I decide to do it. Once im done i was thinking on what i should do and then i decide to take a mirror pic for instagram. "Annnnddd post." I smile.

  After i posted the picture i see someone followed me and its

  After i posted the picture i see someone followed me and its.............Jungkook. Should i accept it and follow him back..........I guess it wouldnt hurt. So i follow him back and i also notice he added me on snapchat? Who'd he get my instagram and snapchat in the first place? Ugh whatever. I friended him back on snapchat too.
     (This is what your room look likes btw)

    After a while i check my post to see how many likes it has and it has over 400 likes

    After a while i check my post to see how many likes it has and it has over 400 likes. I go to the comment section and i see alot people commented on it but then one person sticks out,out of all of them......Jungkooks Comment. He commented 'wow babygirl..😩💦🤤😘'. "Holy shit....." i look at my face in the mirror and i look like i colored my fave with red sharpie;-; ksskkd yah Y/N what the fuck dude. Dont blush you stupid banana💀. I then get a text form Jungkook. Oh god what does he want.

Jungkook: hey babygirl;)
                                                   Y/N: what do you want?

Jungkook:oh nothing just wanted to say hi.... oh i have a question.

                                                                          Y/N: what?

Jungkook:do you still think i have a small dick hmm?

                                                                          Y/N: yep.

Jungkook:okay well then i guess ill just have to show you....

                                                      Y/N: show me what?
                                                               Y/N: jungkook?
                                                                        Y/N:hello?

Jungkook sent an image.

                                       Y/N has opened the image.

                                                                          Y/N:what
                                                                             Y/N:the
                                                                         Y/N: fuck.

Jungkook: what? How else am I supposed to show and prove to you?

                  Y/N:but really a fucking dick pic!?!!!?!!??

Jungkook: what? Would like me to show you tom instead? Hmm?😏

                                           Y/N:god no please no don't

Jungkook:okay then. Also if i hear anything about this from anyone it wont be nice babygirl, understood?

                                                         Y/N: pfff whatever.

Jungkook:what did you say?

                                                   Y/N: i mean yes sir.🙄

Jungkook: mhm thats what i thought. Well i gotta go babygirl i have 'work' to do;) ill call you later tho so be ready hehe.

   Omygod i cant believe he sent me a fucking dick pic. He wasnt lying tho,he does have a huge dic-OHGOD WHATTHEFUCK AM I SAYING. I need a fudging nap smh.

———————————————————————————

ksksksekke i finally wrote the chapter huehuehue but hope you liked it .😌

bah bah💜

also remember..
I
Love
You
Kekekkeke ew okay byyyee💀💕💕💕