22

UNKOWN POV

"Yo boss." The younger one said walking into his bosses office.
"So? Is she dead??"
"Not quite but she was underwater without air for quite a while. They tried to get her heart beating again but failed and she had to be rushed to the hospital. She gets discharged friday."
"Mm.."
"Keep watching them."
"Yes boss, anything else?"
"Yes, whats the girls name?"
"Park Y/N."
"Okay thank you."

TIME SKIP - Y/N POV

"Finally i get to get out of this depressing place." I say getting my things together.
"Tell me about it." Jennie said sighing. Once i got my things we walked out.

"So where you wanna go?" Cloe asked while getting into her car.
"Ummm no wheres really. I just wanna go home and relax." I say and she nods.
"Okie dokie, well i have to go to this family thing at 7 so i cant stay:((." Cloe says.
"Yeah and i just wanna go home. Im tired asf." Jennie says yawning.
"I feel you." I say

"See you later Y/N!!" Cloe and Jennie said and then drove off. I unlock the door to my house and immediately went to my room and plopped on my bed.
"Oh god how ive missed you." I say moving my arms and legs on my bed like im making a snow angel(?). I got up to change and i just threw on an oversized T-shirt and layed back down turning on my tv. I was about to fall asleep when i got a text.
Really😑.

I smiled at my phone and then put it charging and went to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo whos the mystery people🤔
And what did jungkook get caught up with? hhHhMmmMmMMM
😗😗😗